AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: these topics are depressing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ShadowKid

Wheres tommi or even cano when you need them.
I'm actually glad that I did what Playajam always told me to do and go hang with my real life buddies. This whole forum, this whole community, is getting depressing. Idiots bumbling left and right about something they haven't a clue about, the ignorance of the condemned.

It's all sad.
Ya, I can't save something if there was no humor in it to begin with. Sad
Sad
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Idiots bumbling left and right about something they haven't a clue about, the ignorance of the condemned.

It's all sad.

Tommi, in all seriousness, aren't you plastered all over these threads bumbling about something you haven't a clue about? You aren't above anything or anyone and probably should make a change from within before instructing others to. If you want the forums to be positive, then make them positive. Don't perpetuate negativity by criticizing people for doing things you do on a daily basis.
Debbie.

None of my posts claim that I know about the situation. They claim I know about the game. That Hospitalizations are not a means of getting thrown in fed-jail. However, the reasonings behind them, the intentions behind them, MIGHT be a means of getting yourself a cell.

Quit sniffing the crack of everyone who's had you and use your head for once. Open your eyes and read.
But all of your posts insinuate that there is more to the story. So, unless you got the story straight from admin, you know nothing, yet are adamant about voicing your stance and criticizing others for theirs.
Because, Debbie, there is more to the story than 'this guy hospitalized someone, we all get banned, wah wah wah.' You're just too stupid to think past it and know there's a reason behind every move someone makes.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Because, Debbie, there is more to the story than 'this guy hospitalized someone, we all get banned, wah wah wah.' You're just too stupid to think past it and know there's a reason behind every move someone makes.

What is with the name calling? You must really be insecure. Anyway, as I stated above, unless you know 'the rest of the story' (assuming there is one), which you don't, you are just another "idiot bumbling about something they haven't a clue about", to quote you directly.
Tommi, can you not debate a subject without being insulting? You weaken your arguement
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's