Gang War PVP points
2008.Dec.19, 01:26 PM

depends on the level 25... if their stats are weak, not really.

If they are a stat monster or even well above average, then it would probably be a zero. It is all relative.
2008.Dec.19, 01:27 PM

Not quite. Might be a fairly weak level 25, meaning you have fairly good stats. Look at it in a good way; you're catchin' up to them.
2008.Dec.19, 01:29 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Not quite. Might be a fairly weak level 25, meaning you have fairly good stats. Look at it in a good way; you're catchin' up to them.

lol i guess but still just kinda pisses me off a little bit..but o well its just a game and i guess it all works out

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.19, 02:01 PM

Duchbag69 Wrote:lol i guess but still just kinda pisses me off a little bit..but o well its just a game and i guess it all works out

You'll enjoy it when you are level 20, they are 28-30 and you are beating them for 3-5 or even 10 points.
2008.Dec.22, 10:56 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:That's when the other gang has no points. I'm yet to see anyone not get a point when the gang had points.

Zeon. Attack a gang known to war for point, and attack their LOWEST level person(Possibly their weakest) and tell me if you get a gang point. I'm pretty sure you won't, since their power level is much less lower than yours.

If you attack someone and lose, you definitely lose a point, but if you're attacking someone that's going to lay down and die before you get there, then..You won't get any, no matter if they have gang points or not.

Behemoth is on the roll here.
If I lose to the lowest level player, I will definitely lose 10 pts. But, if I win, I will not get any.

Amend
2008.Dec.22, 12:24 PM

I don't even know why I said Zeon..XD Don't mind me, but yeah @ DevilsReject. Keep building your stats. If they're taking one point from you, it's not long before you're near equal to them and they/you are taking 3 points.
2008.Dec.22, 12:27 PM

LOL.. thanks for thinking about me.

Amend
2008.Dec.22, 09:39 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I don't even know why I said Zeon..XD Don't mind me, but yeah @ DevilsReject. Keep building your stats. If they're taking one point from you, it's not long before you're near equal to them and they/you are taking 3 points.

yeah thanks man i'm trying to catch up but im a non-donator so gym trains are week

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.23, 06:39 AM

Duchbag69 Wrote:yeah thanks man i'm trying to catch up but im a non-donator so gym trains are week

invest your money in a donator pack and you'll see a difference(dont sell the house for the donattor pack tho)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio