Gang War PVP points
2008.Dec.19, 02:11 AM
Gang War PVP points
this topic may have been talked about already but i was just curious how a level 25 gets a point for beating a level 15?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.19, 06:31 AM

A gang battle is one player attempting to steal points from another player. As long as your gang has points you will always lose at least one.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.19, 07:28 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:A gang battle is one player attempting to steal points from another player. As long as your gang has points you will always lose at least one.

Not true, there are cases were the winner is awarded zero.
2008.Dec.19, 07:32 AM

That's when the other gang has no points. I'm yet to see anyone not get a point when the gang had points.

2008.Dec.19, 07:37 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:That's when the other gang has no points. I'm yet to see anyone not get a point when the gang had points.

No it happens, if your power level is way stronger than your opponent you get nothing. It happens to me all the time, when Dissidence or Valhalla war us, and i am pretty sure that they have gp
2008.Dec.19, 07:49 AM

True. A gang battle can award 0 points, even if the victims gang has gps. A severely unmatched gang battle, thats pretty much a shoe-in for the victor, awards no points.

It's like picking on someone half your size, there's just no sport in it. Ipso facto, no reward.

[Image: bully.jpg]

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2008.Dec.19, 07:53 AM

lrrltt Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:That's when the other gang has no points. I'm yet to see anyone not get a point when the gang had points.

No it happens, if your power level is way stronger than your opponent you get nothing. It happens to me all the time, when Dissidence or Valhalla war us, and i am pretty sure that they have gp

No, they ship their point to another one of their gangs before a war. Razz

2008.Dec.19, 08:18 AM

Nope.

If you are much stronger than your opponent you receive no points, regardless of the amount of points in the gang vault.

Also, how would we transfer points to another hideout?
2008.Dec.19, 01:04 PM

Zeon. Attack a gang known to war for point, and attack their LOWEST level person(Possibly their weakest) and tell me if you get a gang point. I'm pretty sure you won't, since their power level is much less lower than yours.

If you attack someone and lose, you definitely lose a point, but if you're attacking someone that's going to lay down and die before you get there, then..You won't get any, no matter if they have gang points or not.
2008.Dec.19, 01:23 PM

Shouldnt i basically "lay down and die" to a level 25 though??

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.