Inflation in the credit market!!!!
2008.Dec.09, 05:18 PM
Inflation in the credit market!!!!
Given these tough economic times, I guess no economy is safe. This goes for the awakened lands credit market as well. Since I started buying up credits to up my endurance, I've seen the cheapest credits go from $225 to $259!!! I know people have kids to feed but I feel we are all headed for a credit market meltdown.

I believe that we need a legislative bailout in the form of Zen regulating the market a little more to keep prices of credits more affordable. Remember, if the price of credits get too high, nobody will buy credits resulting in a failed market.

Everybody Discuss..........................................................now | |
\ /
v
2008.Dec.09, 05:23 PM

Simple business.

Demand goes up, price goes up.

Solution

Quit buying credits.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.09, 06:15 PM

I always thought that, depending on the economy, if the supply and demand are up, price'll flux; if the supply is high, but the demand is low, the price is low; and if the supply is low, the price'll be up, depending on demand..

Dunno.
2008.Dec.09, 07:09 PM

jeez didn't any of you take econ in college?

[Image: 240px-Supply-and-demand.svg.png]
2008.Dec.09, 07:20 PM

math craft'd
2008.Dec.09, 08:16 PM

259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

On the other hand, I once had a fight with Pullo about who would sell them the cheaper, she went as low as 203$ per just to prove a point so I bought all I could and sold them back at 210$, what a fun day it was. Smile
2008.Dec.09, 08:17 PM

Thor Wrote:259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

On the other hand, I once had a fight with Pullo about who would sell them the cheaper, she went as low as 203$ per just to prove a point so I bought all I could and sold them back at 210$, what a fun day it was. Smile

Ahh... The good old bad days of AL. How I miss them every now and again.
2008.Dec.09, 08:52 PM

Thor Wrote:259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

Haha I notice the credit price has leveled out and starting to look like it will drop soon.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.09, 09:03 PM

Don't start complaining yet youngun... I remember when i joined the lowest cred prices i saw were 269... that when i started donating rl cash.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.09, 09:10 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Don't start complaining yet youngun... I remember when i joined the lowest cred prices i saw were 269... that when i started donating rl cash.

the players who usually donated when you started playing was lower than the donators nowdays, so it's logical that the price was higher

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio