AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Inflation in the credit market!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chicoleet

Given these tough economic times, I guess no economy is safe. This goes for the awakened lands credit market as well. Since I started buying up credits to up my endurance, I've seen the cheapest credits go from $225 to $259!!! I know people have kids to feed but I feel we are all headed for a credit market meltdown.

I believe that we need a legislative bailout in the form of Zen regulating the market a little more to keep prices of credits more affordable. Remember, if the price of credits get too high, nobody will buy credits resulting in a failed market.

Everybody Discuss..........................................................now | |
\ /
v
Simple business.

Demand goes up, price goes up.

Solution

Quit buying credits.
I always thought that, depending on the economy, if the supply and demand are up, price'll flux; if the supply is high, but the demand is low, the price is low; and if the supply is low, the price'll be up, depending on demand..

Dunno.

delpot

jeez didn't any of you take econ in college?

[Image: 240px-Supply-and-demand.svg.png]
math craft'd

Thor

259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

On the other hand, I once had a fight with Pullo about who would sell them the cheaper, she went as low as 203$ per just to prove a point so I bought all I could and sold them back at 210$, what a fun day it was. Smile
Thor Wrote:259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

On the other hand, I once had a fight with Pullo about who would sell them the cheaper, she went as low as 203$ per just to prove a point so I bought all I could and sold them back at 210$, what a fun day it was. Smile

Ahh... The good old bad days of AL. How I miss them every now and again.
Thor Wrote:259 isnt so bad, when I started the game the cheapest around were 300-310 and some players made a big thing about the first player to ever post them under 300$...

Haha I notice the credit price has leveled out and starting to look like it will drop soon.
Don't start complaining yet youngun... I remember when i joined the lowest cred prices i saw were 269... that when i started donating rl cash.
Howlsong Wrote:Don't start complaining yet youngun... I remember when i joined the lowest cred prices i saw were 269... that when i started donating rl cash.

the players who usually donated when you started playing was lower than the donators nowdays, so it's logical that the price was higher
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's