Humanity
2008.Dec.16, 09:00 AM

I wouldn't even suggest getting a Borg till level 20. Course if you do the math. Overall peolpe who don't borg get the advantage.

As your humanity effect your happiness and HP refills. If someone were to borg same age and level as you and let's say it cost them .45 humanity then for 45 days you will pick up one more point then them for every 5 minutes.

Let's say you both play 10 hours a day.

60 x 10 = 600

600/5 = 120

120 x 45 = 5400

So you'll pick up 5400 more heath and happiness then them.

Now let's say your happiness is 250 and theirs is 200 because you put your money into housing. You'll pick up about 12 and they'll get about 10.
so 5400 x 2 = 10,800 more points then them during the 45 days. Which at your level is about 3 levels more. Making it easier for you to out level them and pick up even more humanity.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.16, 09:40 AM

Dingus Wrote:Once your humanity drop below six you become a full blown borg with slow happiness refresh. Over time you will become human again. I borged up at level 15. took about a year before being human again. Think about it and choose wisely if you take that route.

Not true. once your hum drops below half of what ever number your hum should be you become a borg. You can only become human again if you get to more than half of your origanal humanity. Your ones years time must have included your leveling and your normal .01 in hum you get everyday. The only way to become human again is to power level to get the .10 with every new level......unless we are offered a way to remove them someday.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.16, 10:06 AM

superdude Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Once your humanity drop below six you become a full blown borg with slow happiness refresh. Over time you will become human again. I borged up at level 15. took about a year before being human again. Think about it and choose wisely if you take that route.

Not true. once your hum drops below half of what ever number your hum should be you become a borg. You can only become human again if you get to more than half of your origanal humanity. Your ones years time must have included your leveling and your normal .01 in hum you get everyday. The only way to become human again is to power level to get the .10 with every new level......unless we are offered a way to remove them someday.

Would you remove them borgboy?
2008.Dec.16, 10:30 AM

Maybe a few. Biggrin

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.16, 10:45 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:I wouldn't even suggest getting a Borg till level 20. Course if you do the math. Overall peolpe who don't borg get the advantage.

Not necessarily
2008.Dec.16, 12:18 PM

I borged up at lvl 20ish i suppose, so far im happy and not happy but i guess that is to be expected.
2008.Dec.16, 12:23 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I wouldn't even suggest getting a Borg till level 20. Course if you do the math. Overall peolpe who don't borg get the advantage.

As your humanity effect your happiness and HP refills. If someone were to borg same age and level as you and let's say it cost them .45 humanity then for 45 days you will pick up one more point then them for every 5 minutes.

Let's say you both play 10 hours a day.

60 x 10 = 600

600/5 = 120

120 x 45 = 5400

So you'll pick up 5400 more heath and happiness then them.

Now let's say your happiness is 250 and theirs is 200 because you put your money into housing. You'll pick up about 12 and they'll get about 10.
so 5400 x 2 = 10,800 more points then them during the 45 days. Which at your level is about 3 levels more. Making it easier for you to out level them and pick up even more humanity.

Here is how I see it.

a small amount of Borg is better than No Borg.

Now, if you have too many Brog, it's worst than No Borg.

losing 1.00 humanity equals to about 1 train a day. 1 humanity would get u 2-3 Borg, which will put you over player that you have trouble taking out. I don't see that as a bad sign at all.

Math
1 hours -> 12 happiness
15 hours a day -> 180 Happiness a day.

Of course, I would NEVER recommend getting those low level Borg. Only High level Borg is worth it.

Amend
2008.Dec.16, 02:35 PM

You guys are assuming attacking and training to be two separate processes.
2008.Dec.16, 04:46 PM

Borging is a tool in the game to be used. How you use it is up to you. Biggrin