BoneChiller [23757]
2008.Dec.04, 07:44 PM

I wouldn't mind but it says hospitalizations for at least 80 minutes. I am not going to hit you when you may be getting back on. That bites. Believe me, since i am a good XP cow now apparently I have a Nemesis out here now I guess who likes hitting me. lol lol lol
2008.Dec.04, 07:45 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:
Duchbag69 Wrote:a genius idea struck me...so i had to come on to share...everybody that attacks me from now i will message them and tell them about the hit...tell them to ask forest for 500..i get attacked roughly 3 times a night...1500 a night until forest calls it off...i just dont want anyone to get screwed out of money even if they dont know anything about it...and for someone who "isnt good at making money" this will not work well for him....ahhh yes the sweet life....

They have to break 80 mins

deathwing got paid and i dont think i was in the hospital that long....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.04, 07:46 PM

You must have been online at that time then.
2008.Dec.04, 07:48 PM

yeah okay but then make it 80mins everyone lol...and if he isnt online he will never know how long i was in the hospital either lol and neither will i

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.04, 07:49 PM

[Image: defenders.jpg]
2008.Dec.04, 07:50 PM

You can have whatever you like...... god i miss all these lower levels havin hosp wars.... seems they are makin a comeback

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.04, 07:52 PM

i mean i dont wanna be hosp but i will let people no if they do to go get there cash its only fair

2008.Dec.04, 07:52 PM

[Image: deadpoolthanksfortheadd1.jpg]
2008.Dec.04, 07:53 PM

To me the only fair thing to do is hosp them both 8)
2008.Dec.04, 07:55 PM

lol fair enough put get your money first :wink: