2008.Dec.04, 07:11 PM

ZON666 Wrote:what do u mean?
how do i do that??
[Image: angry-serious-funny-face-dog.jpg]
2008.Dec.04, 07:11 PM

bonechiller gets it.

op does not.
2008.Dec.04, 07:13 PM

hmm this topic has gone on longer than i thought..interesting the sparks that fly in the AL

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.04, 07:16 PM

well boys im off for the night...hosp me if you want but just drain his little piggy bank dry..and when he doesnt pay...well then hosp him i guess or do what you feel is fair...peace...well i may be on periodically i guess but who knows

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.04, 07:21 PM

[Image: Heroes_for_Hire_4.jpg]
2008.Dec.04, 07:22 PM

lol shadowguard
2008.Dec.04, 07:23 PM

shadowinc Wrote:[Image: Heroes_for_Hire_4.jpg]
I'm officaly in need of saving now Smile
2008.Dec.04, 07:25 PM

[Image: heroes4hire_uk.jpg]

and this for those that live in the uk
2008.Dec.04, 07:42 PM

a genius idea struck me...so i had to come on to share...everybody that attacks me from now i will message them and tell them about the hit...tell them to ask forest for 500..i get attacked roughly 3 times a night...1500 a night until forest calls it off...i just dont want anyone to get screwed out of money even if they dont know anything about it...and for someone who "isnt good at making money" this will not work well for him....ahhh yes the sweet life....

2008.Dec.04, 07:44 PM

Duchbag69 Wrote:a genius idea struck me...so i had to come on to share...everybody that attacks me from now i will message them and tell them about the hit...tell them to ask forest for 500..i get attacked roughly 3 times a night...1500 a night until forest calls it off...i just dont want anyone to get screwed out of money even if they dont know anything about it...and for someone who "isnt good at making money" this will not work well for him....ahhh yes the sweet life....

They have to break 80 mins

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!