Logging in from multiple locations
2006.Oct.22, 05:24 PM
Logging in from multiple locations
Hi, I'm a new player to the game and I think that I probably will be sending a fair amount of time on the game. The thing is, I play on my laptop and my PC, from a total of 3 different locations. I just wanted to let the mods know that this would be happening so they don't think I'm sharing my account with other players. Is there an email addy I should send a notification to, or will this post be sufficient?
2006.Oct.22, 07:54 PM

Sam or Zen can give you a more definite answer, but I don't think signing in from multiple locations would be a problem....only if your account is being logged into simultameosly from multiple locations.
2006.Oct.22, 08:37 PM

We track every IP you use, and the time they are in use. You won't have any problems unless I see some weird behavior. Then I'll notify you.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Oct.23, 12:12 AM

Alright, I should only ever be on like 3 IPs: My home, my work, and my friend's house. If I come on at another location, should I mail or post anywhere, or just wait to be checked in on?
2006.Oct.23, 12:18 AM

The system automatically notifies me. If there are multiple players on the same IP, use the mail function in-game to let me know. =) (Chances are, by then I will already know)

I'm glad you notified me beforehand. Always best to let me know.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Oct.23, 02:20 PM

Thats kind of what I figured. Much better to give a heads up than to ask to be released from club-fed Smile