AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Logging in from multiple locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Flaxon

Hi, I'm a new player to the game and I think that I probably will be sending a fair amount of time on the game. The thing is, I play on my laptop and my PC, from a total of 3 different locations. I just wanted to let the mods know that this would be happening so they don't think I'm sharing my account with other players. Is there an email addy I should send a notification to, or will this post be sufficient?

Jack Daniels

Sam or Zen can give you a more definite answer, but I don't think signing in from multiple locations would be a problem....only if your account is being logged into simultameosly from multiple locations.
We track every IP you use, and the time they are in use. You won't have any problems unless I see some weird behavior. Then I'll notify you.

Flaxon

Alright, I should only ever be on like 3 IPs: My home, my work, and my friend's house. If I come on at another location, should I mail or post anywhere, or just wait to be checked in on?
The system automatically notifies me. If there are multiple players on the same IP, use the mail function in-game to let me know. =) (Chances are, by then I will already know)

I'm glad you notified me beforehand. Always best to let me know.

Flaxon

Thats kind of what I figured. Much better to give a heads up than to ask to be released from club-fed Smile
Reference URL's