good for my lvel
2009.Jan.08, 10:43 AM
good for my lvel
Cyberware Rating Description
Cybernetic Eye Replacement 1 Cybernetic eye replacement takes your natural eyes and replaces them with computerized optical transmitters to improve vision. Eye replacements can look like anything, from a real eye to silvered orbs.

Cybernetic Limb Replacement 1 Cybernetic limb replacement takes the arms and implants titanium in the bones and joints to withstand the power of new vat-grown muscle tissue.

Dermal Plating 1 Dermal plating takes kevlar, dyneema and naturally-grown hardened human skin and fuses them under the skin. Coverage areas include the torso, midsection and upper legs

and im a lvl 14
2009.Jan.08, 10:51 AM

I would say that you better off putting the money toward a new house. That would be more of long term gain then short term gain.

But to answer your question: this one seems cool:

Dermal Plating 1 Dermal plating takes kevlar, dyneema and naturally-grown hardened human skin and fuses them under the skin. Coverage areas include the torso, midsection and upper legs
2009.Jan.08, 10:54 AM

You have some good humanity if you have been active all this time. But I would wait for awhile. I didnt notice to much improvement off it. Like others said, multiple ones are needed to see a big differance.

If you do choose one that increases your weapon.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.08, 11:11 AM

Don't do it!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jan.08, 11:14 AM

Dude its a mistake to get borgs at ur lvl. I didnt get borgs till i was lvl 30 and i advise that for anyone who really wants them. It would be MORE profitable in the long run to take your money and get better end and or a better house.

Borgs will give u a temporary boost but, they'll work against you in the long run.

chance Wrote:Don't do it!

Its too late i dont even know why he bothered to ask for an opinion if he wasnt going to wait for the advice...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.08, 11:46 AM

15361 S}~{SOL FallenAngel 14 38 Recovering from a recent surgery.

I was hoping you were joking Howlsong.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.08, 11:56 AM

LOL im lvl 16 no Borg Parts all Human tissue here

i put my money like others said above into Housing and End

i now own a ranch with 10end...

and with that my Gym Gains are good for my Lvl id say i got all my stats up higher than my lvl by quite a bit

i would never borg because of Loosing Humanity which makes you take a longer time to Refresh your EP/AP

it takes me 35 Min to get Full Refresh on my EP/AP i have 7 Humanity any lower id imagine it would take like 45 min to an hour for a refresh causing 1 less Gym train every Hour
2009.Jan.08, 12:02 PM

Yikes, makes my skin crawl seeing a level 14 borging... sad to see.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.08, 12:10 PM

i wonder if he got lower than 5 Humanity lol... this should be good for a chuckle or 2 what yall think
2009.Jan.08, 12:16 PM

Check out this guy- drchronic69 [25960]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.