AwakenedLands Forums
good for my lvel - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: good for my lvel (/thread-4624.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

good for my lvel - Ghosty - 2009.Jan.08 10:43 AM

Cyberware Rating Description
Cybernetic Eye Replacement 1 Cybernetic eye replacement takes your natural eyes and replaces them with computerized optical transmitters to improve vision. Eye replacements can look like anything, from a real eye to silvered orbs.

Cybernetic Limb Replacement 1 Cybernetic limb replacement takes the arms and implants titanium in the bones and joints to withstand the power of new vat-grown muscle tissue.

Dermal Plating 1 Dermal plating takes kevlar, dyneema and naturally-grown hardened human skin and fuses them under the skin. Coverage areas include the torso, midsection and upper legs

and im a lvl 14

- lrrltt - 2009.Jan.08 10:51 AM

I would say that you better off putting the money toward a new house. That would be more of long term gain then short term gain.

But to answer your question: this one seems cool:

Dermal Plating 1 Dermal plating takes kevlar, dyneema and naturally-grown hardened human skin and fuses them under the skin. Coverage areas include the torso, midsection and upper legs

- Brugada - 2009.Jan.08 10:54 AM

You have some good humanity if you have been active all this time. But I would wait for awhile. I didnt notice to much improvement off it. Like others said, multiple ones are needed to see a big differance.

If you do choose one that increases your weapon.

- chance - 2009.Jan.08 11:11 AM

Don't do it!

- Howl - 2009.Jan.08 11:14 AM

Dude its a mistake to get borgs at ur lvl. I didnt get borgs till i was lvl 30 and i advise that for anyone who really wants them. It would be MORE profitable in the long run to take your money and get better end and or a better house.

Borgs will give u a temporary boost but, they'll work against you in the long run.

chance Wrote:Don't do it!

Its too late i dont even know why he bothered to ask for an opinion if he wasnt going to wait for the advice...

- Mock8800 - 2009.Jan.08 11:46 AM

15361 S}~{SOL FallenAngel 14 38 Recovering from a recent surgery.

I was hoping you were joking Howlsong.

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Jan.08 11:56 AM

LOL im lvl 16 no Borg Parts all Human tissue here

i put my money like others said above into Housing and End

i now own a ranch with 10end...

and with that my Gym Gains are good for my Lvl id say i got all my stats up higher than my lvl by quite a bit

i would never borg because of Loosing Humanity which makes you take a longer time to Refresh your EP/AP

it takes me 35 Min to get Full Refresh on my EP/AP i have 7 Humanity any lower id imagine it would take like 45 min to an hour for a refresh causing 1 less Gym train every Hour

- Ushanewnewba - 2009.Jan.08 12:02 PM

Yikes, makes my skin crawl seeing a level 14 borging... sad to see.

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Jan.08 12:10 PM

i wonder if he got lower than 5 Humanity lol... this should be good for a chuckle or 2 what yall think

- Brugada - 2009.Jan.08 12:16 PM

Check out this guy- drchronic69 [25960]