War on GPK
2006.Oct.23, 02:27 PM

glad you feel that way colonel.
2006.Oct.24, 06:34 AM

Unfortunately, the GPK will not even return our mail. we granted them a ceasefire, sent mail to their president asking to start talks, and to no avail. we were blatantly ignored. We will now continue to inhibit the play of GPK players. If anyone in the GPK has a problem with this, tell your president to talk to us.
2006.Oct.24, 04:08 PM

hmm blatantly ignoring you huh? way to twist it around in your favor. its called i have a life outside this game. I havent had the time to sit on here and try to have a conversation. I'm still struggling to see the big difference in taking someone totally out and leaving them with barely any respect points. Besides the whole cost of starting up a gang again what is the difference most of the gangs that get way down in respect cant attack other gangs to get it back up so in a way it is almost easier to start over. Only once has a gang i have declared on ever once said anything to me. Many times i have told them just send a surrender and i will accept. a gang with a level 14 and 16 in it is not a weaker gang so get over the last gang i destroyed they werent weaker. The other two gangs i supposedly destroyed never once in the DAYS we were attacking them acknowledge my surrender mail. if this is a crime then destroy GPK. it makes you no different then what you are accusing me of being.
2006.Oct.24, 05:24 PM

way to come out and lie. we waited to make sure you had been online and not replied to the mail we sent specifically and nicely asking you to at least send us some sort of acknowledgement. so guess what, it doesnt matter that you have a life outside of the game, we all do, you just signed on, saw our mail asking to send us at the very least one mail message and ignored us. thank you so much. anyways, destroying you would not be doing exactly as you did. thats like saying when a murderer is put to death, the government has become just as bad as the murderer. we are trying to leave you alive, as long as you pay us so that we can rebuild what you have destroyed, the kind of gangs that you disbanded consisted of th kind of players who struggle to make enough money to start a gang so i'm sorry but leaving them with some respect is better than disbanding them. anyways, I have called for another halt to attcks as you have finally sent me something in the way of mail, even though its not much.
2006.Oct.24, 06:35 PM

jlabrasseur Wrote:hmm blatantly ignoring you huh? way to twist it around in your favor. its called i have a life outside this game. I havent had the time to sit on here and try to have a conversation. I'm still struggling to see the big difference in taking someone totally out and leaving them with barely any respect points. Besides the whole cost of starting up a gang again what is the difference most of the gangs that get way down in respect cant attack other gangs to get it back up so in a way it is almost easier to start over. Only once has a gang i have declared on ever once said anything to me. Many times i have told them just send a surrender and i will accept. a gang with a level 14 and 16 in it is not a weaker gang so get over the last gang i destroyed they werent weaker. The other two gangs i supposedly destroyed never once in the DAYS we were attacking them acknowledge my surrender mail. if this is a crime then destroy GPK. it makes you no different then what you are accusing me of being.

ROFL ... I have to call BS on this one. Sorry Joe, but you & your gang declared on the DreadPirates recently. I sent you a couple emails + I offered our surrender. I was roundly ignored, you PERSONALLY continued to attack after my direct emails & surrender ... so we did the only thing we could, we asked for assistance. Once you were out of the way, we were able to hold our own.

War is War, if you would have disbanded us, so be it ... but please don't play the victim here, the gloves just don't fit.
2006.Oct.24, 08:58 PM

im not playing victim here, and was your gang disbanded by us? No it wasnt im not apologizing for disbanding these gangs. if pimpstars wants to disband us and that is how they want to justify it fine by me. war is war i dont care what game it is but when you have all these gangs going for respect there are gonna be some gangs that get wiped out. no everyone is gonna always be happy if my gang gets disbanded oh well such is the nature of the game.
2006.Oct.24, 09:47 PM

The only reason you didn't disband them is because the elders intervened. The dreadpirates at the time had 2 level 8's, 2 9's and a 10.. There was nothing they could do to defend against you and you knew it.

You would've disbanded them if you hadn't started getting spanked by the elders.
2006.Oct.24, 09:56 PM

Elders were paid to intervened which was fine, war is war not gonna apologize for anything i have done. disband GPK, life goes on
2006.Oct.24, 10:46 PM

Just dont forget that this is a game people Razz dont wanna see you guys start pulling each others hair hehe

and oh yeah, forgot what i was gonna say lol

i sent you a mail to stop attacking Janus when they were at 8-9people, you said "they havent said anything", and then proceeded to attack 2-3people from Janus. Thats when i asked gang mates if they wanted to help me. You already got the respect you wanted out of the gang, why the need to destroy them. Give them a chance to take it back...

it doesnt take long before i tire of wars, and begin to feel sorry for the weak people in the war. and this time it was only yours.

earlier i launched war on FEAR, just to let my gang mates get a taste on how it was, and so i could figure out how things worked. It worked out the way that Theafers started busting our balls, protecting the noob gang. At that time i got furious, and i swore revenge (oh the drama), and to this day i feel i got it. i can hold my own against all the theafers.

and i think more gangs should be allowed to do that, a chance to hold they own, even tho they have little respect.
2006.Oct.24, 11:37 PM

i see your point druchii, but like i said life goes on im not gonna get all worked up over this game. If you feel like you need to disband GPK to prove your point, go ahead im not stopping you and i havent recruited any members of the elders to do hits on matt so i can put the rest of you in the hospital (though i did ask a couple of them but just decided it wasnt worth it dont believe me ask them lol). anyways getting sidetracked if GPK must die so everybody can be happy for a while fine then attack away.