War on GPK
2006.Oct.23, 11:57 AM

If you read the earlier posts you'll understand better. Before you declared war, before other gangs were attacked, I had been attacked for a long time because I was weak. You can get off your high horse now.

It's just a game so this entire attacking thing isn't a big deal, but calling us out for something that your gang does too, leaves a much worse taste in my mouth.
2006.Oct.23, 12:07 PM

Excuse me, but we've disbanded no one. GPK has. That's the reason for this little war- now if you want out, talk to JJ. He's your leader, and the one person that can drag your gang out of this mess.

We're in this for the same reason as all gangs- respect. And the strong survive, the weak get beat on. But we don't disband them, we just beat them down, giving them a recovery point. Killing off little gangs that can't defend themselves is wrong.
2006.Oct.23, 12:19 PM

I don't think I said you disbanded anyone did I? My bad if I did.

I said that since before this entire war thing, people from your gang we're attacking me over and over because they knew they could beat me. Thats allowable in the game, and it's just a game after all.

You're acting as if you have the moral high ground and from some of your members actions against me that is deceptive. You're calling people out for picking on people and your members do the same. I have been attacked up to 3 times a day since last week by your members and more before that but the record doesn't go back that far, not counting what happened after the gang war.
2006.Oct.23, 12:23 PM

we're acting as if we didnt destroy 3 people's major investments (gangs) and you did. we don't care who people atatck for exp as long as they're offline, we have no problem with any of you picking on someone for exp as long as they're offline. This is all about disbanding weak gangs, gangs that joe can beat around without any chance of being killed even once. so stop talking about useless information.
2006.Oct.23, 12:43 PM
Why????
Does this mean your going to disband us? :?
2006.Oct.23, 12:51 PM

this means I am gonna talk with joe and see what he wants to do.
2006.Oct.23, 01:06 PM

as a revision, this means that because of the disbanding of at least two weak gangs by GPK, who is quite strong in the grand scheme of things. We will be accepting a surrender upon the delivery of $50,000. the money will be used to start up 2 new gangs to replace those that were disbanded. unfortunately this will only provide two 3 person gangs but hopefully they will grow. The new gangs will not have presidents from pimpstars, they will have presidents who are currently not in any gang. hopefully GPK will accept our terms and surrender.
2006.Oct.23, 01:26 PM
WOW
WOW :?
2006.Oct.23, 01:40 PM

kudos to pimpstars. Havent had much, if any contact with you guys thus far in AL, and to be honest from your name, I just assumed you were all asshats. =P But you've proven yourselves (and me wrong). Glad to see you guys are making a positive influence on the game.
2006.Oct.23, 01:44 PM
aww
ahw..dude i have made such a bad name for myself. Sad