So... When you choose the Hospitalize option...
2008.Sep.13, 10:03 AM
So... When you choose the Hospitalize option...
do all your stats get reduced for the attack or??

From past experience I can lay waste to folks in a regular battle but then if I choose the Hosp option I get my ass handed to me?

Is this pretty common?

For that matter I only took less than 2/3 of my HP in damage and still ended up in the hospital in return?? Is there like a code for fatigue or something?
2008.Sep.13, 10:05 AM

Yeah, it's harder to hosp.
2008.Sep.13, 10:07 AM

I only choose the option like once every 6 months so I guess I'm behind in the learning curve...
2008.Sep.13, 12:15 PM

it's not that you're weaker, it's that the defender fights harder. correct?
2008.Sep.13, 12:21 PM

What would cause a loss at less than 2/3 hp gone tho? I still had over 1/3 of my HP and it put me in the hosp?
2008.Sep.13, 12:34 PM

when you hosp somebody ,you lose all your defence or most of your defence,because your more intent on hospalizing the other player, that has been what i was told in the past
2008.Sep.13, 06:09 PM

Quote:07.July.28
* When choosing "hospitalize" when attacking, the defender sees a slight defensive bonus.
07.July.30
* Fixed defender issue where some bonuses were not being recorded correctly. This will affect hospitalizations, brutalizations, and gang bonuses. This is not a code change or tweak, but merely a fix of what was intended (but players WILL see differences).
07.August.27
* Players who hospitalize others get less of a defensive hospitalization bonus in combat from others trying to hospitalize them.

I'm pretty sure all of those are still active and valid, it's all I found relevant to this topic.
2008.Sep.13, 10:18 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
Quote:07.July.28
* When choosing "hospitalize" when attacking, the defender sees a slight defensive bonus.
07.July.30
* Fixed defender issue where some bonuses were not being recorded correctly. This will affect hospitalizations, brutalizations, and gang bonuses. This is not a code change or tweak, but merely a fix of what was intended (but players WILL see differences).
07.August.27
* Players who hospitalize others get less of a defensive hospitalization bonus in combat from others trying to hospitalize them.

I'm pretty sure all of those are still active and valid, it's all I found relevant to this topic.

^^ Official Forum Search Consultant

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.14, 08:20 AM

Quote:lol... well i could post the link but thats thor's job :roll: :wink: lol

Biggrin
2008.Sep.14, 10:19 AM

Where is that quoted from?