AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So... When you choose the Hospitalize option...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BlitzKrieg

do all your stats get reduced for the attack or??

From past experience I can lay waste to folks in a regular battle but then if I choose the Hosp option I get my ass handed to me?

Is this pretty common?

For that matter I only took less than 2/3 of my HP in damage and still ended up in the hospital in return?? Is there like a code for fatigue or something?

Loki

Yeah, it's harder to hosp.

BlitzKrieg

I only choose the option like once every 6 months so I guess I'm behind in the learning curve...

mudpies

it's not that you're weaker, it's that the defender fights harder. correct?

BlitzKrieg

What would cause a loss at less than 2/3 hp gone tho? I still had over 1/3 of my HP and it put me in the hosp?

shadowinc

when you hosp somebody ,you lose all your defence or most of your defence,because your more intent on hospalizing the other player, that has been what i was told in the past

Thor

Quote:07.July.28
* When choosing "hospitalize" when attacking, the defender sees a slight defensive bonus.
07.July.30
* Fixed defender issue where some bonuses were not being recorded correctly. This will affect hospitalizations, brutalizations, and gang bonuses. This is not a code change or tweak, but merely a fix of what was intended (but players WILL see differences).
07.August.27
* Players who hospitalize others get less of a defensive hospitalization bonus in combat from others trying to hospitalize them.

I'm pretty sure all of those are still active and valid, it's all I found relevant to this topic.
hydro9226 Wrote:
Quote:07.July.28
* When choosing "hospitalize" when attacking, the defender sees a slight defensive bonus.
07.July.30
* Fixed defender issue where some bonuses were not being recorded correctly. This will affect hospitalizations, brutalizations, and gang bonuses. This is not a code change or tweak, but merely a fix of what was intended (but players WILL see differences).
07.August.27
* Players who hospitalize others get less of a defensive hospitalization bonus in combat from others trying to hospitalize them.

I'm pretty sure all of those are still active and valid, it's all I found relevant to this topic.

^^ Official Forum Search Consultant

Thor

Quote:lol... well i could post the link but thats thor's job :roll: :wink: lol

Biggrin

Marlo

Where is that quoted from?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's