when did 6/8 ever equal 2/3?
2008.Aug.28, 01:22 PM

Weathers Wrote:Soooooooo not metalcore, just straight up metal.
They are groove metal but they do have some hardcore elements.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.28, 01:25 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:Soooooooo not metalcore, just straight up metal.
They are groove metal but they do have some hardcore elements.

I tend to think of hardcore/metalcore as predominantly clean verse, cookie monster chorus with uber predictable breakdowns, but there are so many subgenres now who knows anyway.
I shall dub them lambofgodcore.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Aug.28, 01:52 PM

yes, definitely stress the decent... it kinda pissed me off when they played after Mastodon.
2008.Aug.28, 01:56 PM

Weathers Wrote:I tend to think of hardcore/metalcore as predominantly clean verse, cookie monster chorus with uber predictable breakdowns, but there are so many subgenres now who knows anyway.
I shall dub them lambofgodcore.

Killswitch is a good example of a metalcore band with the cliche breakdowns and junk.
I would call LoG, Groovecore.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.28, 02:20 PM

i know who Lamb of God is.

BurnThePriestesses?
2008.Aug.28, 02:22 PM

i call lamb of god run-around-in-circles-like-a-maniac-and-light-people-up-core.
2008.Aug.28, 02:46 PM

I call it all crap!
2008.Aug.28, 02:49 PM

groovecore, hardcore, groovecore, mathcore, sludge/doom/dark/death/thrash/black/heavy/speed metal etc etc...

What is it with the need to have a million classifications? If a single band comes out that sounds slightly different to the rest- suddenly it's another branch of music again!

That being said, I like LoG a lot. One of the few modern bands that succeed in having a decent, well produced sound Biggrin
2008.Aug.28, 02:49 PM

klaw16 Wrote:I call it all drek!
Now, now. People are open to their likes and dislikes.
That and metal heads will destroy you. Biggrin

2008.Aug.28, 02:52 PM

andyscho Wrote:Vahalla, gang or girls? discuss

lol
back on topic :wink:

WANNA WRESTLE ?