careers
2008.Dec.23, 04:31 PM

I went on a trip and was not able to log in for 5 days. when i returned i had lost an entire lvl in the career.

Debbie i dont know if some changes have been made but this is what i learned the hard way.
2008.Dec.23, 04:34 PM

I was away for 12 days. I got fired but I didn't lose my level nor did I lose my points. All I lost was some points from my efficient rating. I'll see if I can find the info you need.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.23, 04:35 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I was away for 12 days. I got fired but I didn't lose my level nor did I lose my points. All I lost was some points from my efficient rating. I'll see if I can find the info you need.

maybe you were rank 1 in that career, or maybe someone logged in and worked for you..? :?:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.23, 04:36 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I was away for 12 days. I got fired but I didn't lose my level nor did I lose my points. All I lost was some points from my efficient rating. I'll see if I can find the info you need.

maybe you were rank 1 in that career, or maybe someone logged in and worked for you..? :?:

I was rank 4, but I did have zenith log in for me.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.23, 04:38 PM

Just went back to politics after training another career for months. My points and level are intact. I believe in you career page where you choose which one it tells you how many points you have stored in any givin career.