AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: careers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

larrytridents

if you quit your current career and have a career rank of higher than 1, can you later return to your former career and resume at the same career rank? or do you start back at 1?
Mmhm. As long as you don't get fired, you won't get demoted.

larrytridents

im able to charge belts, so if i quit my job and resume it later, when i resume i'll still be able to charge belts right away?
Mmhm. All of your points get saved, and your rank'll be the same.
Yes

shadowinc

from what i unerstand if you do not work either 3 or 5 days you lose a job rank, you may want to do a search on it before deciding or ask err and zen
shadowinc Wrote:from what i unerstand if you do not work either 3 or 5 days you lose a job rank, you may want to do a search on it before deciding or ask err and zen

5 days
not true...Im a level 2 in a career that I leave for weeks at a time and am always a level 2 when I return
If you do not work on your career for 5 days you get fired. You lose career efficient points.
if you dont work for 5 consecutive days, you will get fired, lose one rank(if you have what to lose) and all the points you have at that moment
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's