2008.Nov.30, 10:15 AM

Umm, how do you screen shot?
2008.Nov.30, 10:16 AM

TheMace Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:
ZON666 Wrote:omfg!
i paid back the 14k!!

Where's the proof?
None of my business I know, but if you will bring it to the forum when I'm bored...

Agreed, if you screenshot the 'send cash' page to that player, then it will be shown in your transaction history.

If you will post the screenshot of the send cash I will leave you alone and apologize in this forum for my mistake. I'm willing to admit my mistake if you sent them the money and they lied about it.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.30, 10:16 AM

The lttle PRT SC button somewhere on your keyboard.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.30, 10:18 AM

Weathers Wrote:The lttle PRT SC button somewhere on your keyboard.
Once you take the picture were do you go to find it?
2008.Nov.30, 10:20 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:The lttle PRT SC button somewhere on your keyboard.
Once you take the picture were do you go to find it?

Just open a text or picture editing program and right click - paste it in. Magic

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.30, 10:21 AM

Best way to do it is to open it in powerpoint, save it as a picture:

[Image: Picture1.png]
2008.Nov.30, 10:22 AM

From word how do i upload the picture to photobucket?
2008.Nov.30, 10:29 AM

TheMace Wrote:Best way to do it is to open it in powerpoint, save it as a picture:

The mace has spoken. He is far wiser than I.

2008.Nov.30, 10:36 AM

its a proven fact, if you call somebody out in the forums your going to get hosped alot more , so learn from it and move on, if you owe the money pay it, if you paid the money , prove it .i get so tired of coming to the forums and seeing younger players whine because they are getting hosped because they did something to somebody and now have to pay for it, so please keep it in game, if it can not be resolved hire players to resolve th matter for you

[Image: stop-whining.jpg]
2008.Nov.30, 10:49 AM

shadowinc Wrote:[Image: stop-whining.jpg]
lol

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Thread Closed