omg..... i didnt do anything
2008.Nov.29, 11:05 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:GTC?

My gang, I'm in Awakened Truth to take over and move my members over then sell the current gang my members are in. GTC stands for Gods Twisted Children.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.29, 11:05 PM

GTC?
2008.Nov.29, 11:26 PM

Awakened Truths sure has lots of favorites on their description.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.29, 11:31 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Awakened Truths sure has lots of favorites on their description.
Gang Friends
Ppl from Dis(every single one of em)

9546 ^Truth^ Bloodlust 17 2 Hospitalized by ChocolateChipCookie.

:shock:
2008.Nov.29, 11:34 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Gang Friends

It was a paid hit so don't over do the reaction. He's a good guy and done cause the cash. It has nothing to do with this, so leave it alone.
Just let the thread die off and quit giving him attention cause he's wrong and has an easy to sort this out, but refuses.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.30, 12:08 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Gang Friends

For the record the previous owner of this gang put that in the description.

Also for the record, that hit had nothing to do with this topic / people involved. Move along please.
2008.Nov.30, 09:59 AM

omfg!
i paid back the 14k!!
2008.Nov.30, 10:06 AM

ZON666 Wrote:omfg!
i paid back the 14k!!
You're a liar. I have the mail from the person stating you did not pay her the day she left and then I checked her after you said you did pay her. At least have the dignity to not lie and say you didn't pay. I can at least respect a man who owns up to his mistakes, but you are disgraceful. Until we can work this out and come to terms I will continue. If you decide to stop being childish and want to work it out mail me in game.

2008.Nov.30, 10:09 AM

i paid back the 14k!!

Where's the proof?
None of my business I know, but if you will bring it to the forum when I'm bored...

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.30, 10:11 AM

Weathers Wrote:
i paid back the 14k!!

Where's the proof?
None of my business I know, but if you will bring it to the forum when I'm bored...

Agreed, if you screenshot the 'send cash' page to that player, then it will be shown in your transaction history.
Thread Closed