gang battle points
2008.Sep.02, 09:46 AM
gang battle points
Just wondering how a player 2 levels above me gets 5 points for beating me, yet i only get one when i overpower them?

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2008.Sep.02, 09:55 AM

Well maybe he spent those point's on his gang or something else on those lines. Biggrin
2008.Sep.02, 10:56 AM

Same problem I have... It means despite level, you are a more 'powerful' player. It is the result of working hard in the Gym (or at least out working that player). Wait until you get zero for someone 5 levels above you. :roll: Level is important, but the gym means so much more.
2008.Sep.02, 11:45 AM

i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.02, 06:09 PM

Wait til you realize losing at full health or in serious condition makes you lose the same amount of points and that is a 10 everytime.

Doesn't any1 ever wondered why it doesn't work like experience, the less hp the player has, the less points you get??
2008.Sep.02, 08:05 PM

I thought heath effects it. I attacked a player and got 3 he was at full then I attacked him while he was in fair and got 1.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.03, 03:03 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Wait til you realize losing at full health or in serious condition makes you lose the same amount of points and that is a 10 everytime.

Doesn't any1 ever wondered why it doesn't work like experience, the less hp the player has, the less points you get??

i did, but maybe your power level hasn't dropped or increase with your health..or something like that...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.03, 04:05 AM
Re: gang battle points
nathanket Wrote:Just wondering how a player 2 levels above me gets 5 points for beating me, yet i only get one when i overpower them?

It may have something to do with the Gang Combat Rating......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.03, 04:06 AM

alinutza Wrote:i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...
Did you win...?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.03, 04:12 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...
Did you win...?

You always lose 1 point if you lose, no matter if it's to Loki, or to a level 2. There's going to be more of a loss if someone that's weaker than you(Something doesn't make half as much sense as it's supposed to make) actually manages to beat you. Then, you'll probably lose more.