AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang battle points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering how a player 2 levels above me gets 5 points for beating me, yet i only get one when i overpower them?

kkw3000

Well maybe he spent those point's on his gang or something else on those lines. Biggrin
Same problem I have... It means despite level, you are a more 'powerful' player. It is the result of working hard in the Gym (or at least out working that player). Wait until you get zero for someone 5 levels above you. :roll: Level is important, but the gym means so much more.
i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...

Thor

Wait til you realize losing at full health or in serious condition makes you lose the same amount of points and that is a 10 everytime.

Doesn't any1 ever wondered why it doesn't work like experience, the less hp the player has, the less points you get??
I thought heath effects it. I attacked a player and got 3 he was at full then I attacked him while he was in fair and got 1.
hydro9226 Wrote:Wait til you realize losing at full health or in serious condition makes you lose the same amount of points and that is a 10 everytime.

Doesn't any1 ever wondered why it doesn't work like experience, the less hp the player has, the less points you get??

i did, but maybe your power level hasn't dropped or increase with your health..or something like that...
nathanket Wrote:Just wondering how a player 2 levels above me gets 5 points for beating me, yet i only get one when i overpower them?

It may have something to do with the Gang Combat Rating......?
alinutza Wrote:i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...
Did you win...?
hardasgranite Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i lost 1 point because i lost to a level 38 which happens to be in the top 50 player stats...
Did you win...?

You always lose 1 point if you lose, no matter if it's to Loki, or to a level 2. There's going to be more of a loss if someone that's weaker than you(Something doesn't make half as much sense as it's supposed to make) actually manages to beat you. Then, you'll probably lose more.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's