Shamrock Gun?
2008.Sep.27, 09:20 PM

If I ever quit and come back with one less elf hammer, I am gonna hosp the ever living drek out of you Hemoth.
2008.Sep.27, 09:26 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:People who aren't around cannot complain when 'life happens.'

Did god ever busted you out of jail in real life too?

I don't believe fairy tales, thanks.

See, you just proved my point without even getting it.

Here, god is everywhere. She speaks to us through news, helps players, posts in forums.

Wich, like you said, is a fairy tale outside of here.

So, being here somewhere where fairy tales could happen, keeping your eyes between 2 straight panels of reality won't make the cut in the end.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.27, 09:26 PM

That's fine. That's if you ever quit and stay gone. Otherwise, you're not a quitter. A half-assed one, maybe, but not a quitter.

You got an amount of time to be deemed as the term 'goner'?
2008.Sep.27, 09:28 PM

There, i agree with you Tommi.

The inactive status is there for a reason.

2008.Sep.27, 09:30 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:People who aren't around cannot complain when 'life happens.'

Did god ever busted you out of jail in real life too?

I don't believe fairy tales, thanks.

See, you just proved my point without even getting it.

Here, god is everywhere. She speaks to us through news, helps players, posts in forums.

Wich, like you said, is a fairy tale outside of here.

So, being here somewhere where fairy tales could happen, keeping your eyes between 2 straight panels of reality won't make the cut in the end.

? Can you keep Zenith in human form, please? There's no need for her to do Astral projections because she's on a constant peyote trip. I'd rather her have a human state of mind than some high and mighty force that's too good for everyone else.

Anyway..Fed Jail Inmates need their things taken from them, anyway..They're of no use, so sell their house at lower prices to the needy..
2008.Sep.27, 09:32 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Anyway..Fed Jail Inmates need their things taken from them, anyway..They're of no use, so sell their house at lower prices to the needy..

Hum. A monthly Jackpot.

Buy your tickets now!

2008.Sep.27, 09:37 PM

Monthly? That'd be a horrid jackpot. Not many people get the red B in this game, and the little guys that do get banned don't have much green..

How's about repossessions that get sold at lower prices to the public?
2008.Sep.27, 09:38 PM

i know yoda got some shiz if all the ppl in fed jail were to add up there $$ there would be a good amount of cash laying there

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Sep.27, 09:43 PM

For a one time jack pot, maybe. And, yeah..There might be some people on there with good stuff to sell back to the community for a lower retail price than original. I'm sure some people would be happy.
2008.Sep.27, 09:46 PM

yea have like a garage sell at fed jail

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.