Shamrock Gun?
2008.Sep.27, 08:07 PM

no stealing items from players active or inactive...thats just plain communism....f that

doh
2008.Sep.27, 08:09 PM

Punisher Wrote:no stealing items from players active or inactive...thats just plain communism....f that

Stealing is stealing (active or inactive)
2008.Sep.27, 08:37 PM

I see absolutely no reason to take an item from a player who has it in their inventory. Life happens and sometimes a person may get pulled away from the game for an extended amount of time, to take that persons items that they bought / won in a contest would actually reflect a bad reputation onto the game. I'm sure Zen and Err would never agree to this anyhow.
2008.Sep.27, 09:06 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I wish Zen would put those items up for lotto. I don't think the inactive peolpe would care. Besides Zen/Err worked hard to create those items shouldn't they be used? Biggrin
first thing you have ever said that i agreed with.

synth v.03.112371

2008.Sep.27, 09:07 PM

Life 'just happens' on everyone, but it doesn't keep banks, lawyers, and the courts from taking their belongings once 'life happens.'

Someone who's died doesn't keep their belongings tucked away in their forever fortified home, never to be touched or seen by man again.

These items of discussion doesn't happen to sully the reputation of the world around it. It's called 'life.' That magical thing we all happen to share.

If my happy self dies in AL, feel free to sell my house to my beautiful children(If I happen to marry a model, then I would hope they take after her), give them to my buddies and friends, or selling it to someone so you can pay for a half-assed headstone, a plot, and a good set-up for my still living comrades/family.

People who aren't around, or can't live up to specifications, cannot complain when 'life happens.'
2008.Sep.27, 09:11 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:People who aren't around cannot complain when 'life happens.'

Did god ever busted you out of jail in real life too?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.27, 09:11 PM

so how long do we wait...pfft...liberals

doh
2008.Sep.27, 09:17 PM

10 years offline I say would do.... maybe even as low as 9... but it has to part of the rules, and those who have already quit and had special items are grandfathered in... no stealing without notice...
2008.Sep.27, 09:18 PM

Latter Game Thievery
2008.Sep.27, 09:18 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:People who aren't around cannot complain when 'life happens.'

Did god ever busted you out of jail in real life too?

I don't believe fairy tales, thanks. Save that for the 4 year olds that need to be coaxed into a life of shelter and innocence.

As for how long you wait? Leave that up to the majority, the heads of the game, or don't worry about it and things will progress when and how they want.