Poll: Are gernades a good idea?
Yes
No
Rip off of Yoda\'s game
[Show Results]

Will AL jump the shark with the introduction of grenades?
2008.Aug.18, 05:59 PM

pfft grenades...why not go for tows or stingers or even laws....even mortars and rpgs...common why stop there...every level under 10 should be able to beat you 30-40s and those level 20 ish should be able to wax us 50s

doh
2008.Aug.18, 06:00 PM

FS: Federated Arms Battle Tank. Mail me with your offers.
2008.Aug.18, 06:02 PM

I'm not worried about the addition of grenades and such weapons. Might make things more interesting. I can't imagine that a level 25 will be able to blow away a level 50, it will probably give them a nice crit or two, but they will have to finish the job themselves.
I see some in the mid 30's levels hosping lower levels cause they can't beat anybody in the vicinity of their own level. I think it will be amusing if they get blown away by some noob.
I also highly doubt these items will be cheap! Is anything inexpensive in this game?
2008.Aug.18, 06:04 PM

Money Sink.
2008.Aug.18, 06:10 PM

mudpies Wrote:Money Sink.
That is what I'm envisioning, if they are 10k a pop not including mark up, how often and how many people do you think will be sitting a ton of them.
2008.Aug.18, 06:12 PM

Still, the goal of the game shouldn't be to try and make every1 even.

As always, people still want everything without working for it.

And whats expensive for a lvl 20 is nothing for a lvl 50, remember that. Personally, I'd pay 20-25k$ per attack to be able to beat Loki once in a while but imagine how he would feel if I could take him down just like that...
2008.Aug.18, 06:15 PM

It's potentially going to be an aspect of the game that we will all have to get used to. I'm also hoping that if comes grenades, hopefully comes new grenade proof armor! Maybe another belt as well, I'm sure their will be some type of counter option available to us.
2008.Aug.18, 06:16 PM

Weebay Wrote:It's potentially going to be an aspect of the game that we will all have to get used to. I'm also hoping that if comes grenades, hopefully comes new grenade proof armor! Maybe another belt as well, I'm sure their will be some type of counter option available to us.
S.W.A.T. shields??? lol
2008.Aug.18, 06:17 PM

Spider Holes?
2008.Aug.18, 06:21 PM

If you read the description of the jail suit that was given out on 8-8 it states stronger than the B4C. That makes me believe that grenades are probably coming accompanied with some new armor Smile
S.W.A.T. shields would probably do the trick as well!