AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Will AL jump the shark with the introduction of grenades?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

teamhood

So what do you think? Will AL jump the shark if and when Raf hits level 60 with the speculated introduction of grenades?

ShadowKid

I dont know why we just dont do Biff's idea with the Bullets different bullets different type of damage.

teamhood

ShadowKid Wrote:I dont know why we just dont do Biff's idea with the Bullets different bullets different type of damage.

Aww, but with grenades Level 4 players might be able to take the top dogs... lol

ShadowKid

teamhood Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:I dont know why we just dont do Biff's idea with the Bullets different bullets different type of damage.

Aww, but with grenades Level 4 players might be able to take the top dogs... lol

lol lol haha i almost forgot about that Grenades it is.

BlackJeep

Yoda's game is freaking horrible

BlackJeep

The only people worried about the introduction of grenades are higher level players with very fragile egos.

teamhood

BlackJeep Wrote:Yoda's game is freaking horrible

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't believe someone hasn't posted the YouTube yet?
i llike the idea, and yea i agee with blackjeep that the only people that are worryed are higher levels. i think it will be a good idea that a lower level guy can have an option to attack a higher levl player if needed, at the moment theres nothing you can do if your getting hospitalised by someone stronger. and that sucks

Thor

Us, high level fragile players have worked our arses for up to 2 years and it's certainly not so some1 could jump out of nowhere with his 125 days old and pay 10 000$ to be able to beat us.

Don't like to be hosped? Stay in the shadow until you're strong enough. And teach your friends to shut up too, that would help even more.

Name me 1 single game in the history of video games where a lvl 25 could beat a lvl 50? Just 1...

mudpies

if someone wants they could mail me the youtube link ingame

Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's