my - One Up Cheetah's Contest, contest
2008.Nov.18, 09:16 AM

Seems like the pressure is on Raf then to make a smart decision and get his price to a reasonable level where people will buy before Pun enters into the market.

However, with people knowing the generosity of Pun when he hits 60, it is most likely too late for Raf no matter how much he deducts the price.

I hardly see this as a failure for the the next entrant; it is much more a failure on the part of the original and, at the time, sole entrant.

Again, there are other aspects other than financial involved as well.
2008.Nov.18, 09:20 AM

Marlo Wrote:A set selling price, moderate enough for sales, but with sufficient room for profit will afford both players a comfortable mark up and ability to capitalize on the ever growing donator/heavy stat'd player base.

A dog eat dog market will make both players undercut the other until the cost has depreciated the value of the weapons to the point of no return.

all of these things would remain true. And they could work together to fix prices for a good profit.

I will let Pun speak towards why he is not doing it since I do not speak for him. But it is likely that if raf would have worked together with pun from the start then all of this could have been achieved.

Maybe He did not choose to work with pun until it was too late. and if that scenario is correct all of AL will benefit.
2008.Nov.18, 09:21 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:Seems like the pressure is on Raf then to make a smart decision and get his price to a reasonable level where people will buy before Pun enters into the market.

However, with people knowing the generosity of Pun when he hits 60, it is most likely too late for Raf no matter how much he deducts the price.

I hardly see this as a failure for the the next entrant; it is much more a failure on the part of the original and, at the time, sole entrant.

Again, there are other aspects other than financial involved as well.
i can't agree more

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.18, 09:33 AM

You can't play backwards. Whatever happened before has been done, no changing it. The ever present fact that there will be only 2 players with access to a large cache of weapons for what looks like will be a long time still bodes well for the profitability of the district.

There is a middle ground RJ. And I have done my part in trying to find it. The 2 players are both unreceptive to it though. The two opposing motives will only drive the worth of the items down, while there is more than ample room for a healthy profit.
2008.Nov.18, 09:39 AM

If a deal is not reached between them then I foresee one outcome.When pun is level 59 and 3/4 raf will sell at cost.
2008.Nov.18, 09:47 AM

But, he will not sell anyway, as most of his potential buyers are in the competitions gang.

It is a sticky situation.
2008.Nov.18, 10:04 AM

Its more or less too late for Raf now anyway. Anyone that couldnt wait will have paid his prices, any that can, will wait for pun

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.18, 10:06 AM

Nah if they can get it 2 weeks earlier or a month earlier for the same price,they will.
2008.Nov.18, 10:10 AM

I mean really who cares
Raf should have sold members of SV weapons for a reasonable prices
now as Pun gets close to lvl 60 dont try to lower the prices now
its not like he didn't know Pun would gain ground so soon just to be able to access these wmd's

On the other hand ts not like Pun is gonna sell to every Tom, Dick, and Harry for store price + travel
only SV will be afforded this price im sure

a good business man knows to sell high quantities and lower prices
rather then low quantities at higher prices
2008.Nov.18, 09:12 PM

You see, it's where all of you are wrong.

We, SV, do not do it to piss off others, we do not do it to be smart or loved or suckers or hated.

We sell at cost + travel because we are here to help. We've all been young and low level at 1 and we had higher levels help us when needed and we learned from them (more like him but anyway).

I've always sold anything at price + cost (both ways if I'm in a high district) but I rarely get demands. Pun does the same and whether the item is a level 60 or 22, it's only an item and we love to help.

Where you see potential profit and possibility to get yourself a little more ahead of the poor, we see kindness and possibility to help those little guys.

I'm lucky enough to be able to make 30-40-50 or even 75k in a day if I'm active enough and if I need money, I'll either be patient or drop 100$ in the game but not every1 can do that, it's why I always help for a minimum fee.

I dare any1 to challenge my honesty and good will in this and officially announces that I will always sell any item to any1 at cost + traveling fees both ways if asked when I'm online, in any district I can reach.

Diss knows about Diss and they care about Diss, it's who they are, I don't blame nor judge them but don't lie to yourself, they will just never change.

p.s. Let's all take a minute of silence to salute our fallen father, JoltinJoe who thought us so good so we could pay it forward to make this community better everyday.