my - One Up Cheetah's Contest, contest
2008.Nov.17, 11:37 PM

dekarr Wrote:competition will force the prices down, not the kindness of other 60's.

That is where you are wrong...

but it is pretty easy. with 2 there it is easy to still rape AL... but that is not what will happen..

so your wrong. but the theory is good
2008.Nov.18, 08:37 AM

If another level 60 gets there and blows out the weapons at cost + travel, he is as poor a business man as the original Mid-Level resident.

Regardless of your transparent motives, you are undermining and corrupting the worth of these items as badly as the inflated costs they were orignally sold for.

Your loss. Thanks for being a martyr!
2008.Nov.18, 08:47 AM

Well then considering Raf did it the last time you would think he would have learned the lesson of overcharging when he pulled the same stunt on Pullo.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.18, 08:48 AM

Actually he could be a smart business person and make a small profit while selling at a price where the majority are actually willing to buy. I'd be more than happy to pay a 10% mark up, and after a while that adds up.

Even if he sells at cost, it's still to his benefit. I'll leave you to figure out the economics and business strategy on that one.

As RJ said, Raf and Pun could easily form a collusion, but they won't.

And as Cheetah said, let your money make some interest in the bank account and wait for a reasonable price.
2008.Nov.18, 08:55 AM

I can make a quick $50 grand too by getting gear for a level 13 looking for Underground items, and there are at least 20 other people with access to the District.

You are not seeing the bigger picture if you can't fathom the potential profit margins for a market cornered by two players. Guess new and nearly unavailable items should not carry any worth. Sounds like smart business to me.
2008.Nov.18, 09:01 AM

i understand both points, from the stand point of not even being close to using these weapons i could care less.

but as a concerned player trying to get himself into some of the older weapons that will be left lying around the gang's floor i say the economy is fine and ppl WILL not pay the prices u suggest marlo. Pun is doing this game a Favor for his hard work and we should all thank him for being so generous

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.18, 09:04 AM

No more arguing from this guy.

Petty differences and inter gang squabbles will prevent both players from properly capitalizing on their achievements.
2008.Nov.18, 09:04 AM

potential profit margins are only as high as customers are willing to pay.

There are other key aspects to this as well. Those you fail to point out.
2008.Nov.18, 09:05 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:potential profit margins are only as high as customers are willing to pay.

They are other key aspects to this as well. Those you fail to point out.

Exactly Right

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.18, 09:08 AM

A set selling price, moderate enough for sales, but with sufficient room for profit will afford both players a comfortable mark up and ability to capitalize on the ever growing donator/heavy stat'd player base.

A dog eat dog market will make both players undercut the other until the cost has depreciated the value of the weapons to the point of no return.