Most wanted
2008.Nov.14, 05:25 PM

Bounty on NPC's

I'd like to see a system that works similar to skills where you could work towards busting a hard criminal over days / weeks with an xp / cash reward at the end and actually put an npc into jail.

I think it should be very difficult to do so since there wouldn't be hundreds of NPCs to be doing this against. Obviously the difficulty would change depending on the NPCs strength but I think it'd be awsome to be able to try and put them away.

I dont know rather AP or energy should be used and what exactly the reward would be but maybe a large chunk of exp / cash reward form the city.... or an end / int / rep gain for being a detective and busting the guys ?
2008.Nov.14, 05:42 PM

Hmmm I was just trying to think of a way to get the idea of putting people in jail to work since this is a crime game it would be kind of interesting. Hmm then agian I guess that would make you a rat for turning a guy in... but mehhh.. I dunno. Other people critique !
2008.Nov.14, 10:45 PM

If the payout was a enough I don't care who I put in. I'd just send them enough money for their 25 credits. I make profit and they lose nothing. win/win.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.15, 01:30 AM

whoever likes that idea is a snitch hands down
2008.Nov.15, 03:40 AM
Re: Most wanted
Aqualung451 Wrote:Who is the greatest crimanal

You're spelling is criminal

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.15, 03:50 AM
Re: Most wanted
andyscho Wrote:
Aqualung451 Wrote:Who is the greatest crimanal

You're spelling is criminal

lol
2008.Nov.15, 07:27 PM

Can't participate in an endeavour where I may lose my endurance or some other stat.........ain't gonna happen

:roll: :roll:

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe