AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Most wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Aqualung451

Who is the greatest crimanal of us all? how about a top ten list? Bringing them "in" would earn a player, or group an extra cash bonus. Wouldn't it be great to get an extra few bucks reward money for you and your mates for taking down a top crook? Would it put a little more "challenge" in to the game for the ones who are at the top of the top? Knowing that 9 or 10 noobs could gather together and get you arested? I wonder how it could work? Maybe each of the party could spend AP to "join a party" then spend AP, and or EP over say an hour. If they have earned enough "points" they are able to bring the target in. If they fail then they loose somthing, I don't know maybe a percentage of their money and exp. Maybe a loss of points on an important stat like rep, or endur.
Post script... Sorry it took me over a year to come up with somthing pullo.

volcomjurk7

Aqualung451 Wrote:Who is the greatest crimanal of us all? how about a top ten list? Bringing them "in" would earn a player, or group an extra cash bonus. Wouldn't it be great to get an extra few bucks reward money for you and your mates for taking down a top crook? Would it put a little more "challenge" in to the game for the ones who are at the top of the top? Knowing that 9 or 10 noobs could gather together and get you arested? I wonder how it could work? Maybe each of the party could spend AP to "join a party" then spend AP, and or EP over say an hour. If they have earned enough "points" they are able to bring the target in. If they fail then they loose somthing, I don't know maybe a percentage of their money and exp. Maybe a loss of points on an important stat like rep, or endur.
Post script... Sorry it took me over a year to come up with somthing pullo.

HA HA, Mmmmm i like it sorta, it would be pretty fun like 5 lvl 20's try and take raf down or something Mmmmm

Aqualung451

it would have to be on a points system like some of the contests we have. i think it could work.
it would be maybe jail time for the looser. the 5 level 20's would go to jail for like false acusations or somthing like that.

volcomjurk7

how about you like edit it abit and make it like a hitman? a gang/group of lvl's take down the guy who has the hit ect... like>> send cash/ attack/ add to enemy/ add to friend/ group take down??

and its double the energy coz there bigger??

Aqualung451

and make it risky. If your party fails to get enough points to start the action every member looses points in somthing like rep, or money, somthing. If you fail the action you all go to jail. call it contempt of court, or false accusations.

Aqualung451

it would have to be a timed event. No fair building it up for weeks at a time.

volcomjurk7

i like it, and a notice like once a week to gangs get sent out on the hits... that are up, this could be pretty kewl
No dice here, either. I ain't losing any stat points for not taking down a criminal, especially not Reputation and Endurance. Crime and hospital time is enough for me with these OCs. As for the one being hunted, I don't think they'd be happy with jail time, either. If I was top criminal one day, I'd be angry.

BadLuck

It's my opinion that no one should take a loss in any stat period. Thats what makes this a bad idea.

As Tommi said, Jail and Hospital is quite enough.

redz28

it would all be fun and games until the 5 that got,,,say,,,(pun) caught...then pun would get out of jail with 25 creds in less than a minute. then all 5 of you bounty hunters would have a week long stay in the hosp courtesy of super villians....yea i see the hosp full of people,,,all of then hosped by the top players they got thrown in jail....doesnt sound fun to me
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's