Stats n Crimes
2008.Nov.25, 12:07 PM

To rob an enemy does not sway the judgement of your friends.

Simplied: Your friends shouldn't care what you do to your enemies. You are their friend, afterall, and they know you decently enough and trust you not to do the same to them.
2008.Nov.25, 12:52 PM

True,

If you rob a scammer, I don't care what other think about you.

I will still let you borrow my weapon Tommy.

Not that you need it now.. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Nov.25, 02:01 PM

i'll get the last laugh on someone... you'll see...

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Nov.25, 02:29 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW DwightMcCarthy 11516 has the cheek to answer my question about money when he has SCAMMED over 330k FROM ME LAST WEEK!... stop egnoring my mails and jus pay up before you get yourself banned

You do realize by the same logic if dwight gets banned so would you... ?
2008.Nov.25, 02:33 PM

Sleek i doubt it you have to remeber this guy is " LEGEND" so zenand err cant just ban him like that i feel there would be a massive revolt lol :wink:
2008.Nov.25, 02:36 PM

Manshions!
2008.Nov.25, 02:36 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Sleek i doubt it you have to remeber this guy is " LEGEND" so zenand err cant just ban him like that i feel there would be a massive revolt lol :wink:

Besides, he created this game so he could just pull the plug on it all :roll:

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.25, 02:37 PM

Weathers Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Sleek i doubt it you have to remeber this guy is " LEGEND" so zenand err cant just ban him like that i feel there would be a massive revolt lol :wink:

Besides, he created this game so he could just pull the plug on it all :roll:

Shit thats another good reason there.Good work weathers.
2008.Nov.25, 03:32 PM

xSleekx Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW DwightMcCarthy 11516 has the cheek to answer my question about money when he has SCAMMED over 330k FROM ME LAST WEEK!... stop egnoring my mails and jus pay up before you get yourself banned

You do realize by the same logic if dwight gets banned so would you... ?
i gave back the stuff i took so i didnt get banned, if i would have kept it i would have got banned.. but DwightMcCarthy 11516 has scammed and NOT given it back so he could get banned. its that simple.. ok?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Nov.25, 03:35 PM

but he's not.

the end.

kick the real world in the sac