Stats n Crimes
2008.Nov.25, 10:21 AM

Omg we have a legend here a triad and a crip holy shit people show this guy some respect.
2008.Nov.25, 10:21 AM

You scammed you got scammed get over it
why the h*ll would you make a post about one subject then switch it to some useless cr*p crying about money no one seems to give a rats as$ about
2008.Nov.25, 10:22 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:Theres alot of people on these forums that are annoying including yourself.. get used to it.

Yes there are, however you are the most annoying person on these forums.
2008.Nov.25, 10:23 AM

10:20 am TriadCrip attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.25, 10:24 AM

lets point and laugh

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.25, 10:47 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW DwightMcCarthy 11516 has the cheek to answer my question about money when he has SCAMMED over 330k FROM ME LAST WEEK!... stop egnoring my mails and jus pay up before you get yourself banned

Hey let me call you the wambulance
2008.Nov.25, 10:52 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW DwightMcCarthy 11516 has the cheek to answer my question about money when he has SCAMMED over 330k FROM ME LAST WEEK!... stop egnoring my mails and jus pay up before you get yourself banned

Wow. Someone who showed you up is showing some respect to you and HELPING YOU OUT, and you still want to give him crap? Good job, Legend.
2008.Nov.25, 11:57 AM

Either way, DwightMcCarthy already has his reputation ruined because of this.

I would advice people not to trade with him after what happened. So, it's not all to your lost.

Back to the topic, Crimes requirement.

Level is a must. For example, in order to pull of crime like Gang Surveillance, you need to be at least level 33 to pull it off.

Stats wise, Intelligent and Dexterity are the two major factor stats for crime. Accuracy is next.

Amend
2008.Nov.25, 11:59 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:Either way, DwightMcCarthy already has his reputation ruined because of this.

I would advice people not to trade with him after what happened. So, it's not all to your lost.

I do not agree. I would trade with Dwight any day.

Viva La Scam-Scammer!
2008.Nov.25, 12:04 PM

Nothing personal. I am not taking any chances. scam a scammer still is a scammer.

No one will know what happen. Better be safe than sorry.

Amend