scamming a scammer...
2008.Nov.18, 01:50 PM

Oh so admin gets involved when Triad scammed someone and now that triad got scammed, Im crazy for saying that it falls under 'spirit of the game'? Then why did they get involved to begin with? Im not saying anyone is right or wrong and I think scamming should not be part of the game, but its clear that you guys just need an excuse to mess with us. You cant seriously believe what you are spewing here.
2008.Nov.18, 01:51 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:quote]

Not once have i complained when Zenith has step in. Zen quote me if i'm wrong. The point of the matter is you can't step in before and then just think i can't be bothered to step in again. It wouldn't be fair.

You were around during the random hospitalizations CK. You'd understand a little better the comments being made. Unfortunately, I don't have the great search skills as Thor and others.
2008.Nov.18, 01:52 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I think most would agree that scamming is wrong.HOWEVER when you manage to scam one the AL's most notorious scammer it's a different story.If you give it,you can take it.He had it coming and dwight deserves a Tag.

How about i put it this way. Traid doesn't get his cash, Dwight can find another game too play. Simple
2008.Nov.18, 01:53 PM

Why's that, CK? You going to keep him in there, toots?
2008.Nov.18, 01:55 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I think most would agree that scamming is wrong.HOWEVER when you manage to scam one the AL's most notorious scammer it's a different story.If you give it,you can take it.He had it coming and dwight deserves a Tag.

How about i put it this way. Traid doesn't get his cash, Dwight can find another game too play. Simple

He may well be coming to Dissidence.Then what?
2008.Nov.18, 01:55 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Why's that, CK? You going to keep him in there, toots?

I have friends in HIGH places Behe. Give me a couple months to get back into this game then yes i will but for those couple months i can easily find someone that will be willing to help me out.
2008.Nov.18, 01:56 PM

Its funny how you're an X-pat for 63 seconds and you're all gung-ho about protecting "thevictim"
2008.Nov.18, 01:57 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:

He may well be coming to Dissidence.Then what?

Let him go to Dissidence. He could be part of the OLD Pestilence gang i wouldn't care. Scamming pisses me off. I don't like cheater or thiefs. You should know that being part of my gang once.
2008.Nov.18, 01:58 PM

Wow. Did you just take a stupid pill, CK? Triadboy's been scamming for a while, and you're defending him.

Hypocrite? I think so.
2008.Nov.18, 01:58 PM

dekarr Wrote:Its funny how you're an X-pat for 63 seconds and you're all gung-ho about protecting "thevictim"

It's not about being in X-Pats. even if i wasn't i would still help him. Traidboy scammed the Shadows i think. The shadows mean alot too me but i feel he learn't his lesson.