FORUM BANS - EVERYONE READ
2008.Aug.13, 11:54 AM

Smile You know it. Now, stop with the personal attacks. :O
2008.Aug.13, 11:57 AM

LordSkie Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:sono warnings etc pfft i think thats a bit harsh and who is gonna talk about loki and biff.

christ...

How about this. Instead of STILL backchatting, just shut up, listen to the warning that has JUST BEEN GIVEN, i.e talking about the situation will result in INSTANT BAN and get on with it, why keep on and on trying to get in admins faces, is it the old schoolyard 'let's push the teachers, prove how hard we are' logic?

i dont see a threat.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Aug.13, 12:28 PM

Please, just heed what Err and Zenith has said. And there won't be a problem, it never is, when people moderate themselves when posting.

You have no clue on how many posts I just delete after typing them, just because I know that I might step over the line.

And it is usually never a bright idea to start disagreeing with or start stretching out the boundaries when the admin has put down a final decision.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.13, 01:00 PM

So...what did i miss? 8)
2008.Aug.13, 01:09 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Check out Deputy Moderator Tommi.

Wow..you have got to be kidding me.
2008.Aug.13, 01:11 PM

I never kid. I am 100% cereal 100% of the time.
2008.Aug.13, 01:12 PM

grabtindy Wrote:I never kid. I am 100% cereal 100% of the time.

You're just..a smart ass. Smile
2008.Aug.13, 02:39 PM

grabtindy Wrote:I never kid. I am 100% cereal 100% of the time.
i remember that from that south park episode lol
2008.Aug.13, 03:32 PM

grabtindy Wrote:I'm so hard right now.
^^^^^Bwahahahahaha!^^^^^
2008.Aug.13, 03:34 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:sono warnings etc pfft i think thats a bit harsh and who is gonna talk about loki and biff.

christ...

How about this. Instead of STILL backchatting, just shut up, listen to the warning that has JUST BEEN GIVEN, i.e talking about the situation will result in INSTANT BAN and get on with it, why keep on and on trying to get in admins faces, is it the old schoolyard 'let's push the teachers, prove how hard we are' logic?

i dont see a threat.

I don't see an accusation of a threat.