AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FORUM BANS - EVERYONE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Err

Any more posting in regards to the biff/Loki situation today will result in an immediate forum ban. This topic has gotten out of hand and beaten to death. If Zenith or I feel like you are trying to make light of this situation or are trying to mock it, it will be an immediate ban. This is a subjective decision so choose your words wisely. There are plenty of other things that can be discussed here.

Thank you and happy posting.

grabtindy

What is this, China? j/k

Can we still make fat jokes?
grabtindy Wrote:What is this, China? j/k

Can we still make fat jokes?

You could always try. Don't get mad at him if you get banned though. Unlike me, he'll ban you just because he doesn't give a shit.

ShadowKid

sono warnings etc pfft i think thats a bit harsh and who is gonna talk about loki and biff.
well that was posted yesterday so no need to worry now. It is the next day. Oh and thanks for putting up with all of us game gods... Twisted

LordSkie

ShadowKid Wrote:sono warnings etc pfft i think thats a bit harsh and who is gonna talk about loki and biff.

christ...

How about this. Instead of STILL backchatting, just shut up, listen to the warning that has JUST BEEN GIVEN, i.e talking about the situation will result in INSTANT BAN and get on with it, why keep on and on trying to get in admins faces, is it the old schoolyard 'let's push the teachers, prove how hard we are' logic?

grabtindy

I'm so hard right now.

Err

ShadowKid Wrote:sono warnings etc pfft i think thats a bit harsh and who is gonna talk about loki and biff.

If you read my post I think you will see I gave everyone a warning. :roll:
Yeah..'If you mess around, you're done.' Basic gist of the topic.

Err

Only in regards to the situation of yesterday. I don't want the forums to become totally stale, just thought that topic was too sensitive to continue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's