What's with the So-called protectors of AL?
2008.Nov.22, 03:14 PM

So, erm, what's the point of this thread?
2008.Nov.22, 03:23 PM

Punisher Wrote:fyi....when we war most of the time...we dont bother looking at the war list...takes the fun out of it

I understand that and am not complaining that they war us. I'm wondering how come it only happens once we are in war and only a few minutes after we declare or are declared on every time.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.22, 03:24 PM

Because we only war to spite you.
2008.Nov.22, 03:33 PM

Marlo Wrote:Because we only war to spite you.

That's the reason huh, I can believe it lol

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.22, 03:35 PM

Marlo................................................. Biggrin
2008.Nov.22, 04:24 PM

Bloodlust Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:fyi....when we war most of the time...we dont bother looking at the war list...takes the fun out of it

I understand that and am not complaining that they war us. I'm wondering how come it only happens once we are in war and only a few minutes after we declare or are declared on every time.

Its true,we are scared of your gang.If we declare when you are already warring we stand a better chance of winning.
2008.Nov.22, 04:35 PM

aww, you poor scardy cats
2008.Nov.22, 05:30 PM

Thor Wrote:I think you're misunderstanding the newbie shield mission. They just hopsitalize every1 no questions asked who hospitalize level 1's, they do not care about gang wars.

haha thor's being funny again! lol
2008.Nov.22, 06:06 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
Thor Wrote:I think you're misunderstanding the newbie shield mission. They just hopsitalize every1 no questions asked who hospitalize level 1's, they do not care about gang wars.

haha thor's being funny again! lol
You're probably the first and only 1 who saw the sarcasm behind it... :wink:
2008.Nov.22, 06:23 PM

Sarcasm is a form of anger....hmmn

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy