AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What's with the So-called protectors of AL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm wondering cause for multiple wars Dissidence has declared war on us when we are fighting another gang and I've had to have friends mug members of the other gangs to keep them in the hospital so I don't lose both wars.
Anyone else had this happen to them recently?

iceman2020

I have a vision:

Dissidence is going to war you much more often now.

BadLuck

iceman2020 Wrote:I have a vision:

I think your vision might just be right

Thor

I think you're misunderstanding the newbie shield mission. They just hopsitalize every1 no questions asked who hospitalize level 1's, they do not care about gang wars.
BadLuck Wrote:

You only hit us when we are at war anyways, so doesn't really matter does it :roll: .

BadLuck

Bloodlust Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

You only hit us when we are at war anyways, so doesn't really matter does it :roll: .

We attack many gangs when we are warring...dont act like it's something you dont experience from other gangs.

Stop crying and go back to your hole.

Bye
Thor Wrote:I think you're misunderstanding the newbie shield mission. They just hopsitalize every1 no questions asked who hospitalize level 1's, they do not care about gang wars.

I understand perfectly well, but they also talk about honor and not declaring on a gang in war. I don't care if they wars us, but it's not coincedence it only happens when we are already at war.
Bloodlust Wrote:I understand perfectly well, but they also talk about honor and not declaring on a gang in war. I don't care if they wars us, but it's not coincedence it only happens when we are already at war.

What honor? there is no honor in pillow fights...

shadowinc

Howlsong Wrote:
Bloodlust Wrote:I understand perfectly well, but they also talk about honor and not declaring on a gang in war. I don't care if they wars us, but it's not coincedence it only happens when we are already at war.

What honor? there is no honor in pillow fights...

well i stand corrected then :roll: lol lol lol lol lol lol
fyi....when we war most of the time...we dont bother looking at the war list...takes the fun out of it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's