Sniper skill
2008.Jul.30, 11:24 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can we quit making this a 'who's pee-pee is bigger' thread and get back to the idea..?

It takes a man to admit he knows when he's beat.
2008.Jul.30, 11:24 AM

I know, right? I'm glad you came out, Grabtindy. :oops:
2008.Jul.30, 11:25 AM

well of course it does..its prolly not going to happen in the first place ,but still.it has to planned out tested and approved by zen..loki why should i see marlo????????
2008.Jul.30, 11:27 AM

I think there does need to be a purchase of some sort of rifle, the better the rifle, the better the aim, and the better the damage..And the skills add to this damage by the normal amount, which someone said was 15%..Go from 50 to like..57 and so on and so forth..
2008.Jul.30, 11:32 AM

Yeps.Lets get on topic.Wook and loki always besmerch good idea's if it is seen as giving anyone some hope of betterment or appears threatening to them.

Take away the top 10 players and the 40 gangs out there that do wars or get roadkilled in wars would jump at the chance to inflict a little personal victory on someone. Wait!!! no-one is allowed a victory of any sort what am i thinking.

Im surprised that no-one has complained that they only get one career.Shouldnt large donators get access to all the careers everyday at anytime?No thats the choice you make.You chose military or medical.Thats your "skill career"

Skills you chose train shotgun thats your choice.With the SB1 you will be doubling your damage at rank 6.whaoo 1000 damage a hit..thats your choice.

If someone who cannot donate shedloads to get the SB1 decides to get sniper rank 6 and does 1/3rd of the damage of your hits in a gang war SO WHAT.Thats there choice.They know they arent going to be no1 or no 30 or no 50.They want to help the gang so sacrifice their personal ambitions to have fun doing wars and helping the gang.
2008.Jul.30, 11:39 AM

I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion that your idea is crap.
2008.Jul.30, 11:39 AM

"Yeps.Lets get on topic." Biff always takes personal shots at anyone who criticizes his "idea's"
2008.Jul.30, 11:41 AM

Hmm..
2008.Jul.30, 11:42 AM

w00k Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:Look at raf. THE most active player in AL, and has been playing at least 10 hours a day for nearly 2 years solid. He'll never touch loki or wook, who have put in a fraction of his hours (I'm sure you're both pretty active, but neither of you have done anything compared to him).

I guess 16 to 18 hour days for over the last year is nothing but you can keep swallowing Raf's load if you'd like. What he's accomplished in this game is amazing, I'd never try to diminish that.

P.S. The login page says registration is free, not being at the top is free.

lol, real mature w00k. I've known raf over 4 years, before AL. So it's nothing to do with trying to get him onside, or whatever you're trying to put across.

The point is, however active you've been this year, I can guarantee that raf has put more total hours in than you. I doubt zen has a database that logs time spent on the game, but if she does I would lay money that raf has used more of his maximum EP+AP than anyone in the game. But he is a hell of a long way back from you and loki. Those are facts.

You've donated. Fair enough, you're entitled to a benefit, can't argue with that. Should you be entitled to enough of a benefit that makes you untouchable to a non-donator? In my opinion, no. But that's how the games been made up to now.

Does that mean that there shouldn't be options that are available to EVERYONE, donator or not? Of course not. Skills and careers were a great step in my view, one of the first things that being a donator helps not at all with. And a few more like that would be another good step.

Donating will still get you to the top of the ladder, and to change that now would be completely unfair on all those that have donated heavily, since they clearly wouldn't have done so if it wasn't for the advantage (btw, making grand claims like 'the game owes us because we keep it running with our donations' is completely fallacious, considering you donate for personal gain and not keeping the site running at all. That's just a side-effect.) And yes, I know no-ones said that in this thread, but I've seen words to that effect every time the donator/non-donator argument comes out.
2008.Jul.30, 11:55 AM

Loki Wrote:"Yeps.Lets get on topic." Biff always takes personal shots at anyone who criticizes his "idea's"

Man lame.Talk about pot calling kettle black.Your the biggest moaner AL has ever seen.Its almost laughable when someone posts anything of any worth,you jump down their throats with a belittling comment or put down.Havent seen you use the violin for a while.Time to bring that great put down you used so effectively out of retirement.
Thread Closed