Busting People from Jail
2008.Nov.04, 08:29 AM
Busting People from Jail
Anyone notice the lack of "Thank Yous" when busting people from jail. Usually I try and bust 20 to 30 per day and only get 2-3 Thank yous. Whats with this rude generation?
2008.Nov.04, 08:33 AM

I've noticed it. A simple thank you is not that hard or time consuming to type, I hope they become more courteous in time.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.04, 08:34 AM

I think about this on a daily basis my friend. I sometimes lose sleep at night due to the inner struggle within myself to not care, but I do. I care too much.
2008.Nov.04, 08:38 AM

i always say thanks when i get busted :wink:
but yes
i've noticed some people forget theyr maners this days

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.04, 08:46 AM

Busting me out should be a pleasure.

I will request that anyone who busts me out in the future, send me a thank-you for the honor.

That is all.

lol
2008.Nov.04, 08:52 AM

I do bust my regulars and dont need a response every time from them. Glad to see i'm not the only one doing a thankless job...lol.

For the Noobs: Thanking for a bust will result in more busts. Not thanking will result in fewer busts by me...That is all!
2008.Nov.04, 08:53 AM

i dont bust those that dont say ty at least...plain and simple

doh
2008.Nov.04, 09:00 AM

Punisher Wrote:i dont bust those that dont say ty at least...plain and simple
same here

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.04, 09:05 AM

how would you know unless you try? Do you keep a log of those who dont?
2008.Nov.04, 09:07 AM

lol
first try than if he says thanks i keep busting him
if not... it's not worth the efort