Busting People from Jail
2008.Nov.04, 09:07 AM

I always try to say thank you and try to return the favor when I can. If I bust someone out a couple of times and no thank you, I tend to use my ap in better ways.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2008.Nov.04, 09:23 AM

I thank everyone who tries, and who busts me regardless of how many times I've thanked them.

TealJade can vouch for that Razz She gets a thank you everytime without fail.

I am like others though, I will bust someone a couple times and if I don't get at least a thanks, I stop busting them.
2008.Nov.04, 09:24 AM

I say always thank you,thx,/thx for try Smile....
I know a good player who give me some $$$ if i bust him lol Biggrin he is a good player....

He is back....
2008.Nov.04, 09:25 AM

I may be able to sleep tonight. Thanks to all.
2008.Nov.04, 09:27 AM

I have had a player send me $1000 for a bust within the last week. I didnt need the money but it showed he appreciated my efforts.
2008.Nov.04, 09:28 AM

BadLuck Wrote:I thank everyone who tries, and who busts me regardless of how many times I've thanked them.

TealJade can vouch for that Razz She gets a thank you everytime without fail.

I am like others though, I will bust someone a couple times and if I don't get at least a thanks, I stop busting them.

Yes I will vouch for that Smile

I tend to remember the ones that send a thank you without fail.

Lol, also the ones that that say "thanks man" though I always correct them on that Razz

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2008.Nov.04, 09:28 AM

Dingus Wrote:I have had a player send me $1000 for a bust within the last week. I didnt need the money but it showed he appreciated my efforts.

There's one or two who are on my friends list that tend to send the cash to me for busts as well. I agree that it shows their appreciation.

(that and I'm always needing cash lol)
2008.Nov.04, 09:29 AM

I always say thank you, it's just plain good manners.

I don't expect my regulars to say 'thanks' every time I bust them, although they usually do.

If I bust out someone I never busted before and they don't say 'thank you' I don't bust them again.

If they can't be bothered to spend 10 seconds to send a 'thank you' then I can't be bothered to bust them out.
2008.Nov.04, 09:36 AM

Jocasta has been very good with the thank yous and busts! She hooks me up quite often, thanks again Jo! :wink:
2008.Nov.04, 09:40 AM

he he
many thanks to TealJade
she's always busting(trying to bust) me lol Smile
and thanks to Jocasta to
i'm becomeing a regular Smile

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.