Military Assualt
2008.Jul.30, 11:54 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Brand new 3 person gangs do not have hardening yet, please explain how this would land me a one Wink

Maybe it's cause you suck????

Seriously good point, and at the Level Ush is at how on earth would he ever get a 1???

I mean if it comes down to your ability to use the weapon I'd have to say he's probably pretty good at it. I doubt he gets many low hits in PvP so why would a hide out be any different, it's not a moving target. Yes it could be covered in steel and have anti reactive explosive armor like an M1 Abram, but they still get destroyed.
2008.Jul.31, 03:00 AM

hunter52070 Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Brand new 3 person gangs do not have hardening yet, please explain how this would land me a one Wink

Maybe it's cause you suck????

Seriously good point, and at the Level Ush is at how on earth would he ever get a 1???

I mean if it comes down to your ability to use the weapon I'd have to say he's probably pretty good at it. I doubt he gets many low hits in PvP so why would a hide out be any different, it's not a moving target. Yes it could be covered in steel and have anti reactive explosive armor like an M1 Abram, but they still get destroyed.

In my opinion the new 3 man gangs start out in tool sheds, some place were they hang out for a couple hours after school.

I don't see any problems destroying that kind of place, which makes a 1 damage hit on it seem unbearable.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.