AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Military Assualt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hunter52070

Ok I may not be the smartest guy in the world, however I seem to not be able to understand this skill.

I know that it gives you a bonus to damage during gang wars for hitting the hideout. What I don't understand is that if you have a bounus on top of your normal weapon damage how it is possible to ever get a 1.

Your lowest hit should be 2, that's your weapon minimum along with the minimum bonus for military assualt. I'm pretty much getting the same hits and damage that I got before the skill set even came out. Just a slightly better average damage.

If I'm incorrect in thinking this please feel free to let me know.
I had thought the same thing.
I guess it only raises your top hit with 2, and drags your average up.

We look foolish now for not choosing weapon skills now huh?
Agreed lowest hit possible should be a 2.
Millitary assualt should raise what you hit would have been by 1 for each lvl.
Negated by hardening rate.

grabtindy

I'll give you a hardening rate.
Hadening shouldn't affect it at all. Hardening should take away from you hit and then you skill adds + whatever afterwords.

grabtindy

You could be the most skilled marksman/mortar tech/axe swinger ever but it won't matter if the building is stronger than your weapon. There's no logical reason assault should be any more significant than any other skill including hardening.
Brand new 3 person gangs do not have hardening yet, please explain how this would land me a one Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's