F+*k sake
2008.Oct.23, 01:49 PM
Re: ok
greatjoe0987 Wrote:I might be fed jailed but i can still go on the forums getting fed jailed is my mistake. i am working on getting out or at least thats what i hoped yesturday i asked to be fed jailed becasuse one of my good friends got fed jailed. so that got me mad and i hospitalized 3 players because of it but i now know my actions were wrong and i hope that zen will consider putting me on a probation period.

You are an idiot, the game is better off without you.
2008.Oct.23, 01:53 PM

Quote:anyways you should def mail zen, maybe she can help?
<-from page 1.

Getting Zen to change the rules to fit the whiners' complaints seems to be the move du jour of late.

It's a tough world out there, including this game. Especially when the game description is
huh
I stand corrected. From the splash screen:

"The world is much like today, with terrorists, gangs, and an over-zealous media. Large corporations control most of the worlds major industries, politicians are not so much voted for as they are owned, and interest-groups lobby to enact laws to their benefit."

Laws to their benefit because they can't handle the way the game is currently set up.

Go ahead. Run to Zenith.
2008.Oct.23, 01:55 PM

^^ LOL

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Oct.23, 01:56 PM

superdude Wrote:^^ LOL

Double that.
2008.Oct.23, 01:57 PM

SO fed jail isn't as fun as you would have liked?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.23, 01:58 PM

They didn't bring him his pink fuzzy slippers and give him a face massage like he asked.
2008.Oct.23, 01:59 PM

Hah I would never ask zen to interfere with it.As I said before live and learn.Unlike you guys I dont whine about problems.The point of this thread is to warn other's.
2008.Oct.23, 02:02 PM
well hum
And i learned a lesson never ask to be fed jailed again i only did it out of anger but if zen dont let me get a probational period i had a good time in awakenedlands.
2008.Oct.23, 02:03 PM

If you asked to be put in, you can ask to be pulled out. Especially if you haven't done anything wrong.
2008.Oct.23, 02:04 PM
well
thats true but theres more to my story i cant explain it.