2008.Aug.04, 10:40 PM
Am i missing something here?
[Image: 42516580nw6.png]

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Aug.04, 10:41 PM

You must be missing a deletion button or something. [/sarcasm]

Yeah. Where's your hideout skills?
2008.Aug.04, 10:46 PM

You should probably start deleting those mails. You tend to have the longest page loading times of anyone on the site.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Aug.04, 10:53 PM

ok it's been done.
but i think it's because i have 5 computers hooked up to a crappy router + 3 ps3s and torrents being downloaded.

oh wow it still shows the last 10 messages, cool i didnt know that. it was the main reason why i didnt delete it.

2008.Aug.04, 11:08 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:ok it's been done.
but i think it's because i have 5 computers hooked up to a crappy router + 3 ps3s and torrents being downloaded.

oh wow it still shows the last 10 messages, cool i didnt know that. it was the main reason why i didnt delete it.
you should stop useing torrents also, internet companies are starting to send letters of warning out to users downloading illegaly Wink

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.05, 07:00 AM

Actually i thought the company's like comacast, got in trouble for preventing thier customers from limited thier account to not be able to use bit toreents.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070201-8750.html

This acticle deals with Bell Southm but sheds some light on the issue.
2008.Aug.05, 07:30 AM

actually, what they got in trouble for is bandwidth shaping... That is slowing/restricting traffic of a certain type to certain users. If a copyright holder comes knocking on their door with a DMCA letter, they are still going to come knocking on yours if they are of a mind to (some ISP's still don't). They just can't pro-actively do it on their own unless monitoring is in their TOS.

Back on topic...Keeping your inbox clean helps everyone's bandwidth!
2008.Aug.05, 07:45 AM

So, blame WOAH For the lag?
2008.Aug.05, 07:59 AM

eeeek! it's been purged!

awesomo Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:ok it's been done.

you should stop useing torrents also, internet companies are starting to send letters of warning out to users downloading illegaly Wink

i'll consider stopping when i receive the warning, unless there are other options/alternatives out there besides torrents. (free alternatives)

2008.Aug.05, 08:43 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:eeeek! it's been purged!

I think you need to purge more! Very long load time on the attack recorder page. I blame your mailbox.