AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Am i missing something here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 42516580nw6.png]
You must be missing a deletion button or something. [/sarcasm]

Yeah. Where's your hideout skills?
You should probably start deleting those mails. You tend to have the longest page loading times of anyone on the site.
ok it's been done.
but i think it's because i have 5 computers hooked up to a crappy router + 3 ps3s and torrents being downloaded.

oh wow it still shows the last 10 messages, cool i didnt know that. it was the main reason why i didnt delete it.
LikeWhoa Wrote:ok it's been done.
but i think it's because i have 5 computers hooked up to a crappy router + 3 ps3s and torrents being downloaded.

oh wow it still shows the last 10 messages, cool i didnt know that. it was the main reason why i didnt delete it.
you should stop useing torrents also, internet companies are starting to send letters of warning out to users downloading illegaly Wink
Actually i thought the company's like comacast, got in trouble for preventing thier customers from limited thier account to not be able to use bit toreents.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070201-8750.html

This acticle deals with Bell Southm but sheds some light on the issue.
actually, what they got in trouble for is bandwidth shaping... That is slowing/restricting traffic of a certain type to certain users. If a copyright holder comes knocking on their door with a DMCA letter, they are still going to come knocking on yours if they are of a mind to (some ISP's still don't). They just can't pro-actively do it on their own unless monitoring is in their TOS.

Back on topic...Keeping your inbox clean helps everyone's bandwidth!

Loki

So, blame WOAH For the lag?
eeeek! it's been purged!

awesomo Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:ok it's been done.

you should stop useing torrents also, internet companies are starting to send letters of warning out to users downloading illegaly Wink

i'll consider stopping when i receive the warning, unless there are other options/alternatives out there besides torrents. (free alternatives)

Loki

LikeWhoa Wrote:eeeek! it's been purged!

I think you need to purge more! Very long load time on the attack recorder page. I blame your mailbox.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's