Humanity
2009.Jan.25, 12:02 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:not sure how raf got that much humanity

you didnt read my post then

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.25, 12:12 PM

Punisher Wrote:ive had most of those for a year.....and they do make a difference when you are fighting someone right with you in stats

i dont see you fighting Ush, w00k or Loki(who's in retirement district btw) that much..which is why i said it was pointless to buy them..imo

and there aren't to many players you can attack that have stats close to your natural stats(most of them are gang mates)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.25, 12:19 PM

alinutza Wrote:i dont see you fighting Ush, w00k or Loki(who's in retirement district btw) that much..which is why i said it was pointless to buy them..imo

wook is unequipped and unarmed, loki is in the retirement district and yes i fight ush.....right now hes got me the last few times overpowered...we go back and forth...ask him if borgs matter :roll:

doh
2009.Jan.25, 12:26 PM

didnt realize raf was in SV during that competition, thought he was already out. and then he must have used a .2 humanity borg??
2009.Jan.25, 12:29 PM

Punisher Wrote:...and yes i fight ush.....right now hes got me the last few times overpowered...we go back and forth...ask him if borgs matter :roll:

oh, you fight Ush..never saw that

hey, Ush, do borgs matter?

2009.Jan.25, 12:30 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:didnt realize raf was in SV during that competition, thought he was already out. and then he must have used a .2 humanity borg??

he didnt log in for few days..some time in the past

2009.Jan.25, 01:33 PM

alinutza Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:didnt realize raf was in SV during that competition, thought he was already out. and then he must have used a .2 humanity borg??

he didnt log in for few days..some time in the past
When his cats got stolen.
2009.Jan.25, 01:44 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:...and yes i fight ush.....right now hes got me the last few times overpowered...we go back and forth...ask him if borgs matter :roll:

oh, you fight Ush..never saw that

hey, Ush, do borgs matter?

Borgs matter like pun said. but only if it's a close fight. I wouldn't mind undoing all my borgs now. They served their purpose when fighting idiots with no self control. No need to be so beefed up anymore. I would be quite happy to have the humanity back and still be #2.

I still do cybers just because of the boredom of game play, lol. I try and keep my humanity as close to 0.0 as possible. Saving up for a .85 humanity upgrade for now.

unless you are in top 10 battle stats, don't go the borg route, these puppies jack up your power level.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.25, 03:19 PM

zomg i forgot about that Sad thanks! ok that makes sense now
2009.Jan.25, 03:36 PM

.01 per day though hed have to not log in for 20 days....possible

doh