AL Bar-B-Q
2008.Aug.18, 11:12 AM

I have brought up an AL CON along time ago... and that myself and another player would do all the work... but don't think zenny was really into it.
2008.Aug.18, 12:26 PM

there would be alot of people beating down a handful of people. not mentioning any names. you guys know who already. they're the ones that wouldn't end up coming anyways. but i think it would be cool. 1 party in every country. so that those of us that can't afford to go to your house could party. i think we should do it here, cuz it doesn't smell like burnt ashfault when it rains
2008.Aug.18, 12:27 PM

im down.
2008.Aug.18, 12:38 PM

ya it would be awesome to meet everyone. I'm even friends with my enemies! lol It is a game after all. I picture myself getting hospitalized by a 10 year old prodigy! hehehe
2008.Aug.18, 01:05 PM

there'd be a lot of anchy's and pot heads to say the least. it'd be a plucking awesome party!
2008.Aug.18, 01:07 PM

Shotokan Wrote:there'd be a lot of anchy's and pot heads to say the least. it'd be a plucking awesome party!

id roll a blunt.

*rolls up a fatty...SPARKS....take a huge rip...Any one wanna hit this?*
2008.Aug.18, 01:10 PM

people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

If it wasn't for the fact I live in england, I'd probably go. Always interesting to put faces to names! On a different game I used to play, a lot of people on there turned out to be great friends, and we meet up and go out quite regularly (considering there's quite a few miles between us). Speaking of which, I should be seeing dru in england quite soon... should be fun :o lol
2008.Aug.18, 01:11 PM

I'd rather you got that thing on your lip checked out first before I share a jay with you.
2008.Aug.18, 01:39 PM

LordSkie Wrote:people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

If it wasn't for the fact I live in england, I'd probably go. Always interesting to put faces to names! On a different game I used to play, a lot of people on there turned out to be great friends, and we meet up and go out quite regularly (considering there's quite a few miles between us). Speaking of which, I should be seeing dru in england quite soon... should be fun :o lol

Your from England which part.

im South East London.
2008.Aug.18, 01:40 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

Your from England which part.

im South East London.

I have found that here's actually quite a few of us SK!