AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Bar-B-Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

unpredictabletex

Hey Zen ! When are you going to throw a bar-b-q for all of us players. I'm sure your yard is'nt quite big enough so i think you should have an annual bar-b-q here in pensacola Florida on the Emerald coast of the sunshine state. I'll chip in on a keg ! lol. Anybody else think it's a good idea? lol

TheMace

unpredictabletex Wrote:Anybody else think it's a good idea? lol

If you pay for my flights then yes!

ShadowKid

Ditto Mace Ditto Biggrin

theghost83

I dont think its a good idea.If aka commander shows up I am punchinhg him in the eye.

ShadowKid

theghost83 Wrote:I dont think its a good idea.If aka commander shows up I am punchinhg him in the eye.

Its turnt into a Great idea now.
theghost83 Wrote:I dont think its a good idea.If aka commander shows up I am punchinhg him in the eye.

same for 90 percent of my enemy list

theghost83

thats great SK,it sure would be fun to see the big tall brown guy punch the little office nerd out cold,its not like you guys could click a mouse and bust me out
bigchaz Wrote:

same for 90 percent of my enemy list

yeah, I think i can beat jack mort irl !

unpredictabletex

fine then. We will have the U.F.C host the event and set up an octagon. Should be fun! :wink:
unpredictabletex Wrote:fine then. We will have the U.F.C host the event and set up an octagon. Should be fun! :wink:
Now I like this idea. Wink

Naw, j/k. If it weren't for my enemies this game wouldn't be fun anymore. Thanks you handful of enemies that I have. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's