AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Bar-B-Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have brought up an AL CON along time ago... and that myself and another player would do all the work... but don't think zenny was really into it.
there would be alot of people beating down a handful of people. not mentioning any names. you guys know who already. they're the ones that wouldn't end up coming anyways. but i think it would be cool. 1 party in every country. so that those of us that can't afford to go to your house could party. i think we should do it here, cuz it doesn't smell like burnt ashfault when it rains

buuddha

im down.

unpredictabletex

ya it would be awesome to meet everyone. I'm even friends with my enemies! lol It is a game after all. I picture myself getting hospitalized by a 10 year old prodigy! hehehe
there'd be a lot of anchy's and pot heads to say the least. it'd be a plucking awesome party!

buuddha

Shotokan Wrote:there'd be a lot of anchy's and pot heads to say the least. it'd be a plucking awesome party!

id roll a blunt.

*rolls up a fatty...SPARKS....take a huge rip...Any one wanna hit this?*

LordSkie

people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

If it wasn't for the fact I live in england, I'd probably go. Always interesting to put faces to names! On a different game I used to play, a lot of people on there turned out to be great friends, and we meet up and go out quite regularly (considering there's quite a few miles between us). Speaking of which, I should be seeing dru in england quite soon... should be fun :o lol

grabtindy

I'd rather you got that thing on your lip checked out first before I share a jay with you.

ShadowKid

LordSkie Wrote:people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

If it wasn't for the fact I live in england, I'd probably go. Always interesting to put faces to names! On a different game I used to play, a lot of people on there turned out to be great friends, and we meet up and go out quite regularly (considering there's quite a few miles between us). Speaking of which, I should be seeing dru in england quite soon... should be fun :o lol

Your from England which part.

im South East London.

TheMace

ShadowKid Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:people wouldn't REALLY take game conflicts into real life... would they? :o

Your from England which part.

im South East London.

I have found that here's actually quite a few of us SK!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's